• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona American Adventure Lab JL Tailgate Table - Sarge Green / Popular - $450 OBO

@DesertRubi

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Sad to say I'm selling an American Adventure Lab JL Tailgate Table. It is brand new, in original box, never installed. I got this in Feb. 2022, but had AAL correct the powder coat match because the green was off. By the time I received the new molle panel I was in the midst of a move and the table went in storage in its original box. I finally moved and settled down, went to install the table today, and it does not interface with my Teraflex Alpha HD hinged tire carrier system... So I'm stuck with a tailgate table I can't use, which sucks because this was THE mod I wanted most.

Included is the tailgate table, in sarge green and popular wood finish. Original mounting accessories, all uninstalled in original packaging. Also you get a second molle panel in a different green that was part of the replacement. Instructions, and original box.

I'm located in Surprise/Phoenix area for local pickup, or will ship to continental US at buyers expense. Paid $519 after tax/shipping/powder coat.

Jeep Wrangler JL American Adventure Lab JL Tailgate Table - Sarge Green / Popular - $450 OBO IMG_2355.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL American Adventure Lab JL Tailgate Table - Sarge Green / Popular - $450 OBO IMG_2356.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL American Adventure Lab JL Tailgate Table - Sarge Green / Popular - $450 OBO IMG_2357.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

dapipp

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ), 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JL)
What makes this not compatible with the Teraflex Alpha HD hinged tire carrier system?

OP
OP
@DesertRubi

@DesertRubi

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also curious what the interference is... I have the Teraflex hinge and tire carrier and was considering this table in the future.
The teraflex hinged system has larger diameter bolts that protrude through the tailgate. The AAL brackets that are supposed to attach to OEM bolts don't seem compatible with the larger diameter bolts. If you just have the teraflex carrier some have said that worked for them. But the larger hinged bolts on the full alpha hinged system is the issue I experienced.

dapipp

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ), 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JL)
Not knowing what the AAL bracket looks like I would think you could use a step bit to enlarge the bracket holes.

Just thinking out loud.

Sponsored

OP
OP
@DesertRubi

@DesertRubi

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not knowing what the AAL bracket looks like I would think you could use a step bit to enlarge the bracket holes.

Just thinking out loud.
If it was just a bracket hole, sure, but the purpose of the AAL bracket looks to be to secure the bracket to the tailgate and the AAL bracket has pre-installed rivnut looking thread system in it. I'm probably not explaining it right and didn't take a picture but I couldn't figure out how to make both systems work together and am moving on.

dapipp

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the information. Your AAL Tailgate Table looked interesting except my Teraflex Alpha HD hinged tire carrier is expected soon.

OP
OP
@DesertRubi

@DesertRubi

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, for those following I was actually able to make it work. The instruction sheet I got was mostly blank ink, like a copy of a copy of a copy, so once I found a normal copy that was helpful. The bracket situation is not ideal with the Teraflex system but I made it work. Glad it is over with because this was a pretty frusrating process.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

So, for those following I was actually able to make it work. The instruction sheet I got was mostly blank ink, like a copy of a copy of a copy, so once I found a normal copy that was helpful. The bracket situation is not ideal with the Teraflex system but I made it work. Glad it is over with because this was a pretty frusrating process.
I am still not exactly clear on what you meant but I too had interference from my little tire carrier - I just went & got shorter bolts, same size, so they did not hit the back of the table. So just an FYI in case anyone runs into that issue
Sponsored