Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
06 GMC 3/4 Diesel, 02 V-Rod
Occupation
Builder
I've got mine AAL hi-lines installed. Gone through the Tazer JL instructions (updated firmware as well) to get rid of the hyperflash and bulb out. I drive a JLUR with teh LED package. done multiple reboots, allowed it to go through multiple sleep cycles and still dealing with it... Any ideas?
Are you leaving the blinker on for 10-15sec?
Sponsored

Troy491

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Are you leaving the blinker on for 10-15sec?
Yes. Gone through this processes to or three times now and still no luck. updated the firmware so i know that is not an issue.

Here is basically my process based ont he instructions AAL posted as well as the Tazer JL Minis instructions for the LEDfrnt.

In the TAZER JL mini menu-
-Go to lighting
- Change LEDfrnt From yes to NO
- go back and change LEF front from no to YES
- do full reboot
- either try right away or also walk away from the car and let it go into sleep mode before trying
- try each signal for 20-30 seconds doing both sides
- let the try go through 4-5 cycles (starting the engine, driving, turning it off)
- restart this process over again to see if I'm not insane! haha

1idrod

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
06 GMC 3/4 Diesel, 02 V-Rod
Occupation
Builder
Yes. Gone through this processes to or three times now and still no luck. updated the firmware so i know that is not an issue.

Here is basically my process based ont he instructions AAL posted as well as the Tazer JL Minis instructions for the LEDfrnt.

-Go to lighting
- do full reboot
- either try right away or also walk away from the car and let it go into sleep mode before trying
- let the try go through 4-5 cycles (starting the engine, driving, turning it off)
I can't remember the process but looks familiar. Sorry I couldn't help

700r

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella JLUR
I have the same issue. I've tried multiple times but still end up with bulb out all the time. I even have the bulb out harness.

Sponsored

jabtyler

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jlur
I have a weird problem, I installed my lights today and when my headlights are off (manually or automatically) the lights are acting like I have the hazard lights on, only the front not the tails. I used the tazer to change the DRL to Canada and got the same thing, changed to NO DRL and there is no DRL at all. I changed to DRL USA and got the hazard when the headlights are off. anyone know how to get white DRL on? all I have now is yellow hazard lights or no DRL.

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Got mine installed, but have a defective unit. Sent emails to aal
Jeep Wrangler JL American Adventure Lab fender light kit 20210603_171131
Jeep Wrangler JL American Adventure Lab fender light kit 20210603_171140
Jeep Wrangler JL American Adventure Lab fender light kit 20210603_171142
Jeep Wrangler JL American Adventure Lab fender light kit 20210603_171147
waiting for a response.

eLECTRICON

Got mine installed, but have a defective unit. Sent emails to aal
waiting for a response.
Sorry to hear that. They'll get back to you. They have excellent customer service. I know they are moving to a larger production facility right now so they might take a bit, but the owner Britt will make it right.

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Sorry to hear that. They'll get back to you. They have excellent customer service. I know they are moving to a larger production facility right now so they might take a bit, but the owner Britt will make it right.
my driver side went defective like yours 6 months in but AAL replaced it no problems. the only issue now is these lens get stained pretty easily. passenger side has a brownish tint to it now and since my driver side is newer, its much lighter in shade. kinda annoying

Sponsored

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
They replied to me and will be sending me a new light. They seem to think the shipment mixed old gen and new gen lights. The passenger side is the new gen. They are basing it off the pattern shown on turn signal.

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military

-Go to lighting
- do full reboot
Literally going through this now. 😭

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military

-Go to lighting
- do full reboot
Actually my issue is if I have the headlights on, it scroll blinks just fine….if headlights are off, it hyperblinks. No errors inside.

ElvisJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I have a weird problem, I installed my lights today and when my headlights are off (manually or automatically) the lights are acting like I have the hazard lights on, only the front not the tails. I used the tazer to change the DRL to Canada and got the same thing, changed to NO DRL and there is no DRL at all. I changed to DRL USA and got the hazard when the headlights are off. anyone know how to get white DRL on? all I have now is yellow hazard lights or no DRL.
I just installed the AAL highline turn signals on my 2018 JLU Sport S, all halogen bulbs from the factory, and I'm having this exact issue on my Jeep. I've tried every combination I can think of and I've been through every tutorial with no fix. Spent the last 4 hours messing with something that should be very simple.

ElvisJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Made some progress out of nowhere but the lights still do not work as I expect them to 100% of the time. Everything appears to work correctly when the vehicle is shut off, as shown in this video (yes i meant to take video vertically).

For some reason, the lighting pattern changes when the engine is started, and it looks like this. I don't think this light pattern is how AAL intended for the lights to work.

Another thing to note, both instances shown in these videos will lead to hyperflashing at some point. I've followed all directions posted in this thread and other threads to the "T" in regards to turning things off, back on, and rebooting; in addition to ensuring firmware is up to date.

Any ideas?
Sponsored