joesailor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Hello All,

Fairly new member, first time posting. Just wanted to give a shout out to Mr. Mike Clinnin of Mall of Georgia Jeep, located just outside of Atlanta. Ordered my JLUR-D on Feb 15 and picked it up today, March 22 (although it was ready on March 18).
Mike was the epitome of a sales professional; organized sales process, prompt responses (even after 20+ of my dumb questions) and no-nonsense about what he could/could not do. He kept me informed of every step of the building process, which meant I had no need to get on the laborious jeep chat to satisfy my typical American "instant gratification/need it now" mindset.
On delivery day, walked into the showroom, Mike immediately met me with a handshake (covid fistbump), offered me coffee/water and then we got down to business. As the sales manager got the paperwork together, Mike took me out to my new JL and proceeded to give me the "Jeep 101" familiarization course. Let me tell you all, you know those sales guys who dont know anything about the product they're selling? That IS NOT Mike. "Jeep 101" my @$$. Mike showed me so much stuff, I bet I only retained 10% of it. It was very obvious this guy knows his stuff. After the familiarization, went and sat down with Derek, the Sales Manager; he was awesome too - gave me a great financing rate and no pressure to buy warrantees, undercoatings, etc. Just a nice, normal guy who made jokes and acted like (gasp) a normal/decent/good dude. Overall time from arriving to the dealership and leaving with my new Jeep was less than two hours and that included Derek having to negotiate my unusual title/registration circumstances (due to being active duty military).
Overall, I cant say enough good things about Mike, Derek and Mall of Georgia Jeep. I know experiences may vary, but I shopped all of the 3-4 large-volume dealers mentioned on this forum and I was able to find the best price here. Strongest possible recommendation if you are in the Southeastern U.S. or are willing to make the drive.
Sponsored

GeeGuid

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Rubi
Agree 100%. Made the 12-hour round trip to buy from Mike in October. No regrets!

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
I visited Mike a couple weeks ago and he was prepared to honor the 5/6/7% below invoice with $599 doc fee on a new order. I also need to trade my 2014 JKU. The offer on trade was OK but I felt they could do a little better.

I had also heard about Daniel Gupton in Nashville. His offer is 1% better at 6/7/8% below invoice and $499 doc fee. He also offered to give me $500 more on trade for my JKU on a sight unseen appraisal. The combo of 1% more under invoice, $100 less doc fee and $500 more on trade made me choose Daniel. Even though Mike is closer (I'm in Atlanta), the 4 hr drive will save me over 1k.

If I didn't have a vehicle to trade I probably would've stuck with Mike, as I'm not sure a turn around trip to Nashville is worth saving 1% and $100 less doc fee...but 1%, $100 less doc fee AND $500 more on trade I couldn't resist. I ordered with Daniel (3/20)

The only part I have to worry about is if Daniel will honor the trade offer he agreed upon on for the sight unseen appraisal.

Still though, I think Mike is giving an awesome deal.

Indiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Just want to give a high shout out to Mike as well. Just got my 4xe from Mike. Absolutely class act and great to work with. He gave the best price around and the process was smooth. He kept me updated throughout the build!

Would highly recommend him!

20210528_120053.jpg

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I agree as well. While I didn't buy from him, he did have the best price and attitude. With various discounts he was 7% below invoice on a 4xe however I'm in CA and after factoring shipping costs plus lost CA $1500 rebate, the pricing became about the same as going with Rydell and $1000 below invoice which was about 1.6% on mine.

But definitely great guy and quite honestly the best price in America but as mentioned the shipping costs and other misc things like doc fees vs CA made it almost the same price so I went local for me. But I think anyone east of Texas would probably be best getting from Mike and would have the best deal.
Sponsored