Amazing 4xe lease deals?

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
I saw somebody post on the JL group on Facebook that he got an amazing lease deal on a 4xe. A link was posted to this forum but I see no such indication of a great lease deal.

Has anyone gotten or heard about great 4xe deals?
Sponsored

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
AFAIK, Chrysler capital (dealer financing) and many other leasing companies are transferring the tax credit to reduce up front costs by the full 7500 PHEV tax credit amount.

So the 4xe sahara starts at like 3600 down, 250 a month for 36 mo lease. The deal itself is fine, what makes it amazing is that you are starting with a 'free' 7500 down on it. I don't lease so I'm not super sure though.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Not sure the policy on links to other forums, but I have what is now a very long thread over on Leasehackr (same username).

My truck is expected in this week and if I am able to use April's CCAP residuals, I will be looking at $1000 due at signing (first month, doc fee, registration) and $366/month including 10.5% WA tax on a $55,525 MSRP. 36 months, 10k miles per year. If I have to use May's Ally rates it goes up to $1000 due at signing and $376 and with May's CCAP numbers it goes to $1000 due at signing and $386. Really solid deal. I did not have affiliate and I don't have any other incentives other than the federal tax credit $7500 being passed on by CCAP as a rebate.

Whatever you do, put as little money upfront as possible on a lease as it is not protected - if you drive off the lot and total your car, odds are the down payment will be lost forever. Stick in a bank account and draw from it to pay the monthly.

aginoc

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
The lease deals are pretty phenomenal as long as the dealer doesn't try to play games by marking up the money factor and/or directing you to a funky lease program. First numbers I received were a joke - Ally bank with a massive markup on the money factor. I told the dealer to just give me the Chrysler Financial lease (which is what was expressly agreed to prior to ordering).

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post lease deals on this forum. PM me if you want the details of what I did.

Last edited:

tubernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 4S Cab, Tesla Model X
Check out leasehackr.com ;) I used a "lease broker" who found a dealer that gave me 10% off msrp, ordered last week and got my VIN yesterday! $400 fee, worth it!
Sponsored