Am I the only one who likes my Jeep?

hutchman

First Name
itufoijo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy
Never in my life have I read so much sniveling BS.

Is my new Jeep perfect.....no, but it's the best one I've ever owned.

I also have a new Ram Rebel and it's the best truck I've ever owned, but it's not perfect either. They were both designed by humans and built by humans. Last time I checked, none of us are perfect.

I am a fan of Jeeps and have been for years.

The last CJ7 I owned was dangerous to drive untill I spent some time and money on it.

My 03 Rubicon wandered all over the road until I got used to the short wheelbase and quick steering.

My 06 Rubicon had a noisy top. It was so loud on the highway, it gave me a headache.

The 03 had a transmission that sounded like it had marbles rolling around in it.

My 17 JKUR had an auto and it was gutless.

My JL has none of the above issues. It drives good. It is quiet for a soft top. The soft top is the easiest to operate of any Jeep I've ever owned. The fuel economy is 5 mpg better than any of the my others. It has more power than any of my other Jeeps.

In short it is the best Jeep I've ever owned and I refuse to make apologies for that. I like it!

Just wondering if anyone else feels the same?

And FWIW, I will not respond to any whiny, sniveling, snot nosed troll who tries to convince me I'm wrong.
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'm wit it! I love me some Lil'Hulk :involve: das my baby. I got in July and I still find ways to spend time in it, even when it's not necessary lol. I HATE grocery shopping, but when my mom wanna go, I jump at the chance to take her, cuz we'll be in Lil Hulk. :sun:

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
AMEN! I feel the exact same way. And waaaaayyyyyy toooooooo much sniveling...Geez, enough already. :computerrage:

Sponsored

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
I am a first time jeep owner. I’ve owned high end performance European sports cars since 2002. The JL is no sports car, but there are no disappointments either. In fact the opposite, I have only accolades for jeep. They nailed it. We’ll engineered, well assembled. My design suggestions on JLR:
-Limited slip rear diff
-Trail rail system extends under rear seat so when folded down you have tie downs
-speed sensing wipers
-more range gas tank
-auto window up
-gas cap holder on fuel door
-embedded radio antenna
-transmission drive modes
-wheel locks

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Never in my life have I read so much sniveling BS.

Is my new Jeep perfect.....no, but it's the best one I've ever owned.

I also have a new Ram Rebel and it's the best truck I've ever owned, but it's not perfect either. They were both designed by humans and built by humans. Last time I checked, none of us are perfect.

I am a fan of Jeeps and have been for years.

The last CJ7 I owned was dangerous to drive untill I spent some time and money on it.

My 03 Rubicon wandered all over the road until I got used to the short wheelbase and quick steering.

My 06 Rubicon had a noisy top. It was so loud on the highway, it gave me a headache.

The 03 had a transmission that sounded like it had marbles rolling around in it.

My 17 JKUR had an auto and it was gutless.

My JL has none of the above issues. It drives good. It is quiet for a soft top. The soft top is the easiest to operate of any Jeep I've ever owned. The fuel economy is 5 mpg better than any of the my others. It has more power than any of my other Jeeps.

In short it is the best Jeep I've ever owned and I refuse to make apologies for that. I like it!

Just wondering if anyone else feels the same?

And FWIW, I will not respond to any whiny, sniveling, snot nosed troll who tries to convince me I'm wrong.
I hate your Jeep. I don't know you, have never met you, have never seen your Jeep but I hate everything about you and your Jeep!
LOFL, obviously just kidding, but it does seem like the Rise of the Trolls has recently infected this forum with all of the ppl that want to piss on anything JL. I'm glad for you that you are having a good experience just as I hope I have a good one when I eventually order mine (waiting for some promised 2019 options/features).

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I am incredibly contemptuous of FCA for their continued lackluster quality, abysmal customer service, the massive disconnect between themselves and their dealerships, and their embarrassing attempt to get in on the aftermarket action by releasing lift kits and accessories with goofy flaws that could've been easily avoided if they had taken the time and effort to, you know, actually test their products. I think JeepCares is a joke and demonstrates just how poorly many Jeep dealerships are managed. Likewise, I find most Jeep dealerships utterly incompetent and unable to perform simple maintenance procedures, let alone warranty work, because standing behind your product after the sale is something Chrysler simply has no interest in doing.

However, I absolutely love my JL.

Sponsored

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
LOL! I'm old and have no bills. I amuse myself with interesting transportation devices while I wait for the inevitable.....
Hahaha!

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
I'm glad to read some positive.

I know my boyfriend and I are ecstatic to be picking up our Jeep here within the next few weeks! I already know it will be better than my JK!

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Mine is not perfect, it does have flaws but i do enjoy tracking those down and fixing them when im not hauling ass thru the mud and wilderness trying to get to the off road store before there sold out of what ever it is that makes my jeep look more badass than it already is.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’ve never seen your jeep but I imagine it’s nice.
Sponsored