Sponsored

Am I the only one waiting for Hella Yella?

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
First of all: This forum was a greate source of informations for me over the last weeks! thx to all of you!

I realy love the look of the LA Hella Yella Rubicon. Exactly as presented with the black rims.

I still have two problems:

1st: I was told the first Models are now on order by the importer and will arrive in summer.
2nd: Even if I wanted, I can not place a Hella Yella order now, Even if the delivery will be Summer/ Fall

Anyone else waiting for the Helly Yella color or is it just me? It got very silent about this color.

Does anyone have news, wehen it will be avaliable to order?
Sponsored

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
First of all: This forum was a greate source of informations for me over the last weeks! thx to all of you!

I realy love the look of the LA Hella Yella Rubicon. Exactly as presented with the black rims.

I still have two problems:

1st: I was told the first Models are now on order by the importer and will arrive in summer.
2nd: Even if I wanted, I can not place a Hella Yella order now, Even if the delivery will be Summer/ Fall

Anyone else waiting for the Helly Yella color or is it just me? It got very silent about this color.

Does anyone have news, wehen it will be avaliable to order?

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
Hella yes, I'm interested in Hella yella and the fact that it was a reveal color suggests that FCA thought it would be popular and attention grabbing also. Bring it on.

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
I originally wanted the orange but I don't want the tan seats that it forces you to get and I really liked how the yellow looked at the launch. It's killing me that they haven't released any information on it and it concerns me that it's not even listed as a colour on the Jeep.com build and price. I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't have it for the summer.

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
Love the Hella Yella, and probably would have gotten it if it had been available. But, my patience was non existent and I think the firecracker red is awesome as well.

Sponsored

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
Love the Hella Yella, and probably would have gotten it if it had been available. But, my patience was non existent and I think the firecracker red is awesome as well.
I'm struggling to wait but even though I love the red, I had a red TJ for 10 years and would like to get something else. My current JK is Jeep green and I've had it for over 11 years now so looking for something a little brighter.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I'm struggling to wait but even though I love the red, I had a red TJ for 10 years and would like to get something else. My current JK is Jeep green and I've had it for over 11 years now so looking for something a little brighter.
You won't regret waiting for yellow. I smile every time I see mine.

6B8978C7-ABF1-4435-A770-712270EACD7D.jpeg

steve386

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade TH DH, 2018 JLUR (soon)
Hella yes, I'm waiting. I was all set to order a red one...until reveal day. I want mine outfitted exactly like the one at the reveal (especially the wheels). Very frustrating to see other "late availability" colors available in the configurator, but no Hella? Even got my eyes on a vanity plate: HLLAGP

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
You won't regret waiting for yellow. I smile every time I see mine.

6B8978C7-ABF1-4435-A770-712270EACD7D.jpeg
Very nice! Looks like you've kept her in great shape. Funny enough I was looking at buying a new yellow TJ back in either '05 or '06 just before the JK's came out. I'm sure I wouldn't have been too disappointed but I have loved my JK.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I can’t take too much credit. I bought it in 2014 and have had it in the body shop twice (neither time my fault....exactly).

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
I can’t take too much credit. I bought it in 2014 and have had it in the body shop twice (neither time my fault....exactly).
macintux,interesting. I saw your nice yellow one already and I think you ordered now another color now. yellow is a gaudy color, so i fear a little bit, that over the time I get tired of it. so did you change color, because you got tired of it or because of the quality of the color?
also I have to see helly yella in nature. on the LA show fotos it looks like changing from bright yellow to orange. I just saw the yellow of the new renegade (it is not helly yella) and thats more orange than yellow and not the color I would like...I'm hoping for a bright yellow...
thx

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
No, I haven’t ordered one yet. Still hoping to get yellow, I haven’t gotten tired of it at all, but Mojito looks good too.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Isn't HellaYella a 2019 color?

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Yes I am waiting for HYella. In the USA it’s supposed to be available in March. Whether that’s March 1st or 31st I don’t know. I need a Jeep asap but I feel HY is the best color. If pressed I will grab white. Granite is nice but already have a vehicle similar to that color.

Total time from ordering to picking it up, I don’t know. 6 weeks? I’ll have to look around this site
Sponsored