First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
I just ordered one today. I currently have the Tuffy Security lock box but rarely use it so I pulled the trigger!
I knew I liked it, but when I saw the install video, I liked it even more. I had a Teraflex table on my JKUR and liked it, but hated the install.

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Outback, well made. I like that it is well finished and the cutting board is replaceable and it slides to the right so you get room for a stove and a cutting board

Sponsored

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sound like the Outback is the right direction to go. Thank you all for your input. ;)

Aloha Offroad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Outback, well made. I like that it is well finished and the cutting board is replaceable and it slides to the right so you get room for a stove and a cutting board
Can you order the replacement cutting board directly from Outback? I didn't see that on their website-that would be a huge bonus to me!

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Can you order the replacement cutting board directly from Outback? I didn't see that on their website-that would be a huge bonus to me!
I bet a quick email or phone call to them would answer that question: 1.801.631.7424 | [email protected]

Tellurian

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Wrangler JLUR Ocean Blue (MT); ‘20 Grand Cherokee White; ‘12 Volvo C30 (MT)
Occupation
Analyst
I went with the Outback Adventure Table and have been really pleased with it so far. I, too, had debated between the AAL’s version vs the OAT. What sold me on the OAT was the slide out cutting board/tray which can also come all the way out to be used on another surface if needed.

However, I liked the black/silver/wood color scheme of the AAL so I had the back piece (backsplash?) striped and powder coated matte black.

Jeep Wrangler JL Am. Adventure or Ouback Tailgate Table 71C1D316-8E08-41E0-984F-6CF96CE19B25

Sponsored

Wapiti

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Really like the fact that both replace the factory trim panel; the price is a little eye watering for either, though. That said, if the OAT had some MOLLE capability instead of the slide out cutting board I'd be all over it.

OP
OP
Focker

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I went with the Outback Adventure Table and have been really pleased with it so far. I, too, had debated between the AAL’s version vs the OAT. What sold me on the OAT was the slide out cutting board/tray which can also come all the way out to be used on another surface if needed.

However, I liked the black/silver/wood color scheme of the AAL so I had the back piece (backsplash?) striped and powder coated matte black.

Jeep Wrangler JL Am. Adventure or Ouback Tailgate Table 71C1D316-8E08-41E0-984F-6CF96CE19B25
I really like the black powder coating, very nice idea :like:

Ryanfold

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ7, 2019 JL
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL Am. Adventure or Ouback Tailgate Table _MG_1669-L
that looks rad. I was thinking about doing that myself. do you have a picture of it closes? how much did it cost you?
Sponsored