Alternative to Rockhard Aluminum bumper for 2019 Wrangler

Arctickat

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I ordered my bumper from Rockhard on 12/21 the same day the dealership in Portland called and said my Wrangler arrived. As of today Rockhard is unable to provide me with a ship date so I am thinking of canceling and ordering from someone who has bumpers ready to ship. I am going to flat tow this behind my MH so it must be able to be set up to accept a blue ox tow bar. Any recommendations appreciated.
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
2nd for LOD. Order through Northridge and get free shipping (not sure if that includes AK). Usually ship in a week or so. Great products.

Dblackston

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 wrangler jlu sport
Ordered mine on 12/14, same deal...not ETA and have everything else ready to go to flat tow the jeep aside from the bumper. I really liked the look of the LOD destroyer but didn't want to buy extras that I didn't already have to adapt to the shackle mounts, purchase the skid plate separately or find somewhere else for the safety chains to hook to. Therefore went with the rockhard aluminum but still waiting for any sort of info on it.

Sponsored

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
LOD Destroyer. Super solid, made in the USA, and looks sexy.

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
You won't be disappointed if you wait for the RH. Solid system for flat tow and hitting deer without any damage. Easy install and great customer service and tech support. Worth the wait.

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Folks - thank you all for your patience. Bad weather severely affected our region's carriers for the first half of this week, plus 2 national holidays delayed everything in general. It's a busy time of year plus mother nature didn't help. Give us a call at 844-762-5427 and we'll update you on your individual orders.

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
I ordered my bumper from Rockhard on 12/21 the same day the dealership in Portland called and said my Wrangler arrived. As of today Rockhard is unable to provide me with a ship date so I am thinking of canceling and ordering from someone who has bumpers ready to ship. I am going to flat tow this behind my MH so it must be able to be set up to accept a blue ox tow bar. Any recommendations appreciated.
Your order is shipping today, just PM'd you your tracking number.

Sponsored

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Ordered mine on 12/14, same deal...not ETA and have everything else ready to go to flat tow the jeep aside from the bumper. I really liked the look of the LOD destroyer but didn't want to buy extras that I didn't already have to adapt to the shackle mounts, purchase the skid plate separately or find somewhere else for the safety chains to hook to. Therefore went with the rockhard aluminum but still waiting for any sort of info on it.
PM me your order number. I'll look into it.