ChrisTheGod

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI
Idk if it’s been said yet, but drive through puddles at full speed. After coming from imports with CAIs, driving through water without worrying about sucking it into the engine felt great.
Jeeps manage to throw all the water on the windshield though, so be prepared for that.
you should see how scared I am when I have to drive through puddles with this

86E8C1A8-3F16-417E-B103-A5A5D68CDE0B.jpeg
Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok first of all don’t drive through deep puddles fast- that’s an easy way to hydro-lock your engine, or like me, get mud into your alternator and/or idler pulley and ruin them.

But other than that, just take more pictures of your jeep doing jeep things and post them here

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
So basically when I buy a vehicle I’m going to use it for whatever the damn commercials say it’s for.
so what are some Jeep tings I needs to do?
Minute it got off the truck I jumped in that bish toke it in the desert did donuts and even caught air.
I also already toke it mudding learned that mud basically turns into clay on this.
I also almost got it washed away because I didn’t realize how deep the water was.
I also already power washed the inside with no top or doors.

Now I need you guys to tell me what else I need to go do to experience the Jeep tingsness
I’m looking for a mini trailer to drive around for the weekend because I got the trailer package for a reason got to use.
Put it on your dating profile.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27496171/jeep-online-dating-profile-statistics/

Sponsored

Sponsored

Mwags

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited JLU Sport S
Idk if it’s been said yet, but drive through puddles at full speed. After coming from imports with CAIs, driving through water without worrying about sucking it into the engine felt great.
Jeeps manage to throw all the water on the windshield though, so be prepared for that.
I don't get the appeal of driving full speed thru muddy puddles and getting mud and muddy water in every nook and cranny..:no:

OP
OP
ChrisTheGod

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI
I thought the ultimate jeep thing to do was to go on the forum and complain about the ride quality and steering?
is it? Cause I don’t feel or see anything wrong with it? Maybe I’m not at that age yet where I want to complain about every little thing.