Alright boys what are some Jeep things to do

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI
So basically when I buy a vehicle I’m going to use it for whatever the damn commercials say it’s for.
so what are some Jeep tings I needs to do?
Minute it got off the truck I jumped in that bish toke it in the desert did donuts and even caught air.
I also already toke it mudding learned that mud basically turns into clay on this.
I also almost got it washed away because I didn’t realize how deep the water was.
I also already power washed the inside with no top or doors.

Now I need you guys to tell me what else I need to go do to experience the Jeep tingsness
I’m looking for a mini trailer to drive around for the weekend because I got the trailer package for a reason got to use.
Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
So basically when I buy a vehicle I’m going to use it for whatever the damn commercials say it’s for.
so what are some Jeep tings I needs to do?
Minute it got off the truck I jumped in that bish toke it in the desert did donuts and even caught air.
I also already toke it mudding learned that mud basically turns into clay on this.
I also almost got it washed away because I didn’t realize how deep the water was.
I also already power washed the inside with no top or doors.

Now I need you guys to tell me what else I need to go do to experience the Jeep tingsness
I’m looking for a mini trailer to drive around for the weekend because I got the trailer package for a reason got to use.
Sounds like you're well on your way to doing "Jeep things" already. You certainly have larger stones than I do. :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Alright boys what are some Jeep things to do giphy (1)

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChrisTheGod

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like you're well on your way to doing "Jeep things" already. You certainly have larger stones than I do. :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Alright boys what are some Jeep things to do A2F16AF4-6CB7-4A9F-8906-365F8848F955
If I had my Jeep or winch this morning
This man would have been winched out and I would have screamed JEEP TINGS

0D8CC2F0-DDCB-48FC-A271-4661A0A194F8.jpeg

Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
Call your insurance and get a umbrella policy.

Avar928

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2.0 Sport S Granite
I believe you generally use a winch for self-rescue versus pulling someone else out which is where tow straps come into play. You can, though, winch someone out if tow straps aren't possible or an option.

Sounds like you are well on your way enjoying your ride to the fullest extent but know the limitations. Plenty of awesome trails up also in Utah all over the national parks and such.

Get some of the essentials (tow straps, air compressor for airing up and down for sand, compact shovel comes in handy for digging and turning over rocks, Rotopax set up for extra water and gas, self jump-starter, jump cables, etc...).

OP
OP
ChrisTheGod

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe you generally use a winch for self-rescue versus pulling someone else out which is where tow straps come into play. You can, though, winch someone out if tow straps aren't possible or an option.

Sounds like you are well on your way enjoying your ride to the fullest extent but know the limitations. Plenty of awesome trails up also in Utah all over the national parks and such.

Get some of the essentials (tow straps, air compressor for airing up and down for sand, compact shovel comes in handy for digging and turning over rocks, Rotopax set up for extra water and gas, self jump-starter, jump cables, etc...).
thank you so much for this response becausethis is actually what I wanted to hear and you really taught me I can’t winch everything lol so I need to buy some tow straps now lol
By any chance do you have pictures of how you place everything in your Jeep? I’m still trying to figure out where to place that sky jack
Sponsored