Alpine speaker part numbers

Fisch

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does anyone know the part numbers for the Alpine sound system? The dealer just replaced my front lower two for the issue in this thread-> https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/speaker-issue.6166/
(I found this after I left the dealer)
I feel like the speakers don’t sound right/as good as the ones that were replaced, also didn’t fix the issue. Does the Alpine system and standard setup use the same speaker?
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Does the Alpine system and standard setup use the same speaker?
Not the same, hence the Alpine being the optional upgrade. Part number for lower front Alpine speakers should be 68332581AB.

OP
OP
Fisch

Fisch

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Not the same, hence the Alpine being the optional upgrade. Part number for lower front Alpine speakers should be 68332581AB.
Hmmm... they installed part number 68223392aa any idea if that’s the stock speaker?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Does anyone know the part numbers for the Alpine sound system? The dealer just replaced my front lower two for the issue in this thread-> https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/speaker-issue.6166/
(I found this after I left the dealer)
I feel like the speakers don’t sound right/as good as the ones that were replaced, also didn’t fix the issue. Does the Alpine system and standard setup use the same speaker?
Hi Fisch, Sorry to hear you are experiencing this concern, we certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you end up addressing this with your local Jeep dealer again, please let us know via PM. We'd be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.
Rob
JeepCares
Sponsored