• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Alpine PSS-23WRA -- Incomplete $650 | Orlando, FL

sandor.g

First Name
Sandor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Gladiator Hard Rock rims, MOPAR 2" lift
Occupation
Project Manager
Hi,

I have been using the PSS-23WRA for a few months, it is fully functional, only a few scratches on the bracket at the mounting points (caused by the seat's legs).
In my setup I am not using the T-harness (part no 820SVV90ZUD-WKUQV, $43 from PAC) as I have the PAC Amp Pro instead (I recommend that) so that is missing, and so are the tweeters (went with better ones) other than that all is included. See the attached picture below, the items not crossed out with red are included.
I've had the T-harness and the tweeters put away and I don't know where they are.
Jeep Wrangler JL Alpine PSS-23WRA -- Incomplete $650 | Orlando, FL 2020-07-27 17_35_33-Alpine PSS-23WRA Full Sound System Upgrade for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gl

B00E1BA6-EBDC-4AC8-A039-331F31495046.jpeg

BC19235F-EFA1-4576-BB46-472F831A5118.jpeg

BC78C5FC-11DF-4AE5-AAEB-836AF9DF04FF.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandor.g

sandor.g

First Name
Sandor
Threads