Sponsored

Alpine 8.4 system - head unit and added better speakers, amp etc.?

Dukeebear

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I want a booming system. I was going to replace with the Stinger Heigh10, but after reading about it, it doesn't seem like an upgrade. So has anybody kept the head unit and added better speakers, amp etc.....?
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So has anybody kept the head unit and added better speakers, amp etc.....?
It's done all the time.

I don't have the Alpine upgrade. I simply replaced the smaller speakers in the dash and roll bar with the Mopar 77KICK25AB speakers. It's not a major upgrade, but enough to make me happy with the sound.

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Occupation
Retired USMC
I want a booming system. I was going to replace with the Stinger Heigh10, but after reading about it, it doesn't seem like an upgrade. So has anybody kept the head unit and added better speakers, amp etc.....?
Try this link:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...t-with-dash-speakers-and-alpine-system.34664/

I have two sets of the Infinity's in my garage along with polyfil and dynomat. I'll run the Alipne for a bit then swap out the dash to see how it sounds. If it is an improvement, I'll use the second set in the sound bar. Since I'm not messing with the sub, I'll pull it out, dynomat that and use polyfil. Now Jeep just needs to get my Rubicon delivered.
Sponsored