• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago)

nomad603

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Looking to sell my fully loaded 2019 JLUR Hardtop. Have every options available for 2019 except the Smoker's group and Adaptive Cruise Control.

I took delivery in Jan 2019 and it's been sitting in the garage more than it's being driven. It's pretty much completely stock, the only "mod" is the LOD Destroyer rock sliders and a Tuffy Security Deck. This is my daily driver, but it's rarely used because I don't commute to work. Mostly groceries, weekend trips, and with 2020 there is even less reason to drive it.

I've took it on two 600 miles trips, never really offroad it, it has seen some gravel though. I've towed about 2500# with it once for 150 miles. I've never had the death wobble that so many ppl encountered. It's been nothing but fun owning this, but I did place an order for a Gladiator and already got an offer from the dealer. I figure I should offer this pretty much new-ish and prestine-ish Wrangler to a fellow Jeep enthusiast before I turn it in to the dealer.

The car comes with additional Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan. It comes with 96 Months/8 years/75K miles Mopar Maxcare protection and 72 months Road, Wheel,Tire Hazard protection. So it's pretty much covered bumper to bumper for another 6 years/70K miles. Maxcare also provide free keyfob replacement limited to 1 per year. OEM keyfobs are about $200 each MSRP. I don't think there is a better warrantied JLUR in the market.

Factory Options:
Body Color Fenders
Body Color Hardtop
17 inch Stock Wheels
Heated Leather Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
8.4 inch Navigation UConnect
9 speaker Alpine Audio system with Subwoofer
5-Year SiriusXMĀ® Trafficā„¢ Plus Service
SiriusXMĀ® Travel Link 5-Year Travel Link Sub
5-Year SiriusXMĀ® Travel Link Service
*NO SIRIUS Guardian!!
Emergency Assist Call
Proximity keyless Entry
Remote start system.
LED lighting group
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow Package
240 Amp Alternator
Aux switches
class 2 receiver
wiring harness.
Steel Bumper
Parking Sensor and Camera
Blind-spot and crosspath detection
Dual Top (Comes with black twill soft top)
Freedom panels bag

Add Ons:
LOD Destroyer Rock Sliders
Tuffy Security Deck

Important:
The 1 year Sirius Guardian which allow you to remote start/lock/unlock/find your car/monthly vehicle report from your phone has expired. You can renew it if you want to.

Trade in for KBB is $53,784, NADA is $51, 175, and Vroom is $53,641. I'm asking $51,000 OBO, which is below the lowest trade in price.

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4439

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4440

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4441

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4442

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4443

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4444

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4445

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4446

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4438

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4493

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4496

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4492

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4491

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) IMG_4494

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) Options

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost stock 2019 JLUR, White, less than 11K miles. (Chicago) Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 5.29.59 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Nice looking Jeep! And excellent price.

Question though...If Vroom is $53,641, as per your post above, why list it for $51K or best offer here? Why not take Vroomā€™s money? No dealing with potential buyer questions or tire kickers, or buyers backing out for random reasons. No haggling, no fuss, just a check for $2,641 MORE than your asking price here.

Other than maybe a desire to ā€˜give backā€™ to the forum by basically donating $2,641 to one lucky buyer, Iā€™m having a tough time figuring out why you wouldnā€™t just go with Vroom.

GLWS and free bump for you!!

OP
OP

nomad603

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Nice looking Jeep! And excellent price.

Question though...If Vroom is $53,641, as per your post above, why list it for $51K or best offer here? Why not take Vroomā€™s money? No dealing with potential buyer questions or tire kickers, or buyers backing out for random reasons. No haggling, no fuss, just a check for $2,641 MORE than your asking price here.

Other than maybe a desire to ā€˜give backā€™ to the forum by basically donating $2,641 to one lucky buyer, Iā€™m having a tough time figuring out why you wouldnā€™t just go with Vroom.

GLWS and free bump for you!!
Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to offer it here to another Jeep enthusiast before I take Vroom's offer. I took care of the JL and tried to keep the mileage as low as possible because I knew I was gonna get at JT at some point when it comes out and I was willing to take a small loss if I can pass the JL along to another Jeep enthusiast.

A desire to "give back" like you mentioned. I got more knowledge and help from forums like these than anywhere else on the net and in real life. I started my automotive journey in forums back when everyone was deep diving into B-series swaps on 88 civics and crx, even before honda-tech, vwvortex, nasoic, etc and everything I learned stems from forums.

I ended up taking Vroom's offer and sold it to them for $54,3xx. I picked up this JT over the weekend.

IMG_0400.png

Sponsored

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
A desire to "give back" like you mentioned. I got more knowledge and help from forums like these than anywhere else on the net and in real life.
Moves like that help to restore my faith in humanity! Too bad you couldnā€™t find a taker at that price - that was a sweet deal!

I bought a Rubicon 4xe last month, and sold my 2018 JL Sahara to Vroom too. Easy transaction, and walked away with more than I paid for it exactly 36-months earlier. Strange times these.

The JT looks great BTW!

OP
OP

nomad603

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Moves like that help to restore my faith in humanity! Too bad you couldnā€™t find a taker at that price - that was a sweet deal!

I bought a Rubicon 4xe last month, and sold my 2018 JL Sahara to Vroom too. Easy transaction, and walked away with more than I paid for it exactly 36-months earlier. Strange times these.

The JT looks great BTW!
Thanks, it is strange times indeed. Buying new might make more sense than buying use right now.
Sponsored