Sponsored

Almost 8K miles I have not ever had a better experience than the JL

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
10k, no issues other than the siriusxm going silent, but was quickly fixed by hitting AM/FM and switching back. Only has happened a few times. Also, the Auto Start/Stop is much quieter on the 2.0.
Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
All this positive feedback... it’s disgusting. ;)

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
Great to read posts from people who are happy and satisfied with their Jeep. Not to minimize people’s concerns with REAL problems but if I see another post from some lightweight dilettante with “vague” steering I’m gonna chuck.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I've got 12k on my '19 only 'cause the gf decided it's her DD with heated seats and steering wheel.

My DW gets worse everyday but I'm running 38's and I guess I should actually replace the pre-recall stabilizer. I've dialed in about all the caster I dare.

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
2019 Rubicon almost 8k and it has been perfect.
Being in New England I love the change of seasons and the versatility with the jeep. Hard top for the winter, soft top for the summer.
I would say my favorite configuration is with the doors off. Such a fun time every time I drive, it seems like an adventure.
Exactly! Every drive feels special that's what I love the most. Only 2k miles though so I'm still in shock that it's mine :involve:

Sponsored

spud

First Name
DW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler rubicon
6 months, 5600 miles and thank God no problems. Every trip is a treat and an extra treat when the roof’s open and/or doors off.
No steering problems like I’ve read in the forum., My only trip back to the dealer was for an oil filter.

08C53A7D-9320-4F8C-847F-4E7B4854201C.jpeg
Great picture. I have a Rubicon with a power top. No problems with mine. Just fun.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
All this positive feedback... it’s disgusting. ;)
My JLR has a problem. The black parts are always dirty looking. White not so much....
AEG sliders.jpeg

update: Engineers figured out how to put a man the the moon and Jeeps have been around for 80 years. Why at only 8,000 is it filthy, inside and out. Is this common? Is this the, “Jeep Thing” :whatsgoingon: I think I’ve found a coverup issue. FCA Jeepcares, C’mon man !

Last edited:

Weeb

First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUS Bikini, BDS 2", Fox dual stabs, 35s', 4.88
If im not driving it, I think about driving it to the point that my scalp almost itches...

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
If im not driving it, I think about driving it to the point that my scalp almost itches...

I have two JL's a Rubicon and Sahara with combined mileages of 40,000 plus and other than oil changes and recalls addressed at oil change time we've had absolutely no issues. I think there are a lot of people on here that think they are going to experience the Grand Cherokee quietness and road handling manners. Wranglers bring you back to real driving and feeling the road. Neither one of mine wanders, shakes or does anything else strange.

So good to hear positive feedback instead of all of the problems.

Sponsored

Jimmy_jak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
So I had a thought. I am a cigar smoker. Specifically I enjoy Cuban cigars. For ever, Cuban cigar boxes have had a stamp indicating box date and factory codes showing where they were made and what month/yr they were boxed. Often times there will be a great batch, or a horrible batch. People will post the box codes and dates and others will know to find similar boxes or avoid them if they were bad. For instance...almost all of 2000 was a bad year.

All that to say this...I know my JLU was made in April of 19. Should we start a thread with month/year for wranglers that have issues to see if there is a trend?

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
So I had a thought. I am a cigar smoker. Specifically I enjoy Cuban cigars. For ever, Cuban cigar boxes have had a stamp indicating box date and factory codes showing where they were made and what month/yr they were boxed. Often times there will be a great batch, or a horrible batch. People will post the box codes and dates and others will know to find similar boxes or avoid them if they were bad. For instance...almost all of 2000 was a bad year.

All that to say this...I know my JLU was made in April of 19. Should we start a thread with month/year for wranglers that have issues to see if there is a trend?

Sounds like a plan! My Rubicon was made January 17, 2018 (One of the first) and the Sahara was made on March 28, 2018 (Mojito).

Both of them are great vehicles!

C

Jimmy_jak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a plan! My Rubicon was made January 17, 2018 (One of the first) and the Sahara was made on March 28, 2018 (Mojito).

Both of them are great vehicles!

C
LOL...wrong direction my friend. I have no doubt most of us have great rides. I like to think mine has been great. I created the thread in issues forum.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Start a new thread with this, good idea, just don't hijack this thread..

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
That is great to hear! Wranglers are awesome.

But FCA dealers, with few exceptions, totally suck. Plain and simple.

Sooner or later, most of us come face-to-face with that reality. We just put up with it because we love these things so much.
True story!!
Sponsored