Almost 8K miles I have not ever had a better experience than the JL

RJE2

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Hella Yella
2019 Rubicon almost 8k and it has been perfect.
Being in New England I love the change of seasons and the versatility with the jeep. Hard top for the winter, soft top for the summer.
I would say my favorite configuration is with the doors off. Such a fun time every time I drive, it seems like an adventure.
Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
Love all my previous jeeps, but none top this one. Took mine off road yesterday, REAL off road and it performed best in class. ;) I didnt think it would top my extremely well set up TJ....it just blew it away.

Testut

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 2-door
~10,000 miles with the only problem being misaligned headlights. IOW, no real problems even following a trip around the USA. As for Jeep dealers, I’ve only had experience with two, but both were great.

wv18jl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Both of mine have been awesome!

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
By far most fun i have had driving. Even more so than the fast cars I have owned. I don't even drive my trans am anymore. Its very comfortable and easy to drive, interior is great. People get in that have never been in a jeep and are surprised how nice it is. Only downside is the price of admission and they go up every year.

Friend took my sahara for a drive last week and is thinking about selling his 700rwhp mustang for one.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
12k miles and been great too! Even the steering damper recall was installed quick & correct. We're 58 and even after our last 1800 mile trip we got out of the Jeep without any cramps, aches, etc, so that's a HUGE win for us!

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
My JLUR arrived on 12.7.18. Currently, it has been driven some 24,8xx miles. It has been flawless this past year. The only issue was the center console lever/spring assembly failing. With the help of forum members, I was able to fix it and resolve the issue myself.

Whether on the dirt, snow, mud, rocks, or on the desert trails, it has been an absolute blast enjoying it this past year.

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It's a love/hate relationship. My favorite Wrangler to date, when it's running. Had two electrical issues that left me stranded, hopefully we're over that hump.

jasonlauren

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2019 Acura RDX Technology Package, 2008 Scion xB Release Series
2019 JLUR with 4.5k miles on 3 months ownership... no problems to date! Took her wheeling a few times, nothing crazy. About to do the first oil change so she’s fresh for holiday road trip!

Sponsored

JL Fan

First Name
JL Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
9,500 miles...0 complaints. I came from a Tacoma, which was also excellent...but Jeep was a life long dream. The day picked it up, I spotted a Forbes magazine that said "2019 Cars to Avoid" and Jeep was on the cover. Then I remembered, what the heck does Forbes know about Jeep? Haha...seriously though...I love my Jeep. Also, I'm not a fan of dealerships. But they aren't charities. I know that going in. By the time I purchased, I knew more about JLU's than the salesman did. No complaints there either. Cheers!

Docjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler, Lexus, Tiffin, Chaparral
Same here; 7,000 miles. Keep in mind though that many forums have a ton of negative experiences or problems posted; medical forums are the worst. It’s usually worst-case-scenario stuff, totally understandable. Very few will post that they have no problems. It’s just human nature.
2020 JL without any issues so far (1,000 miles).