All weather floormats - deleted??

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
Finally took delivery of my 21 JL Willys and I already love it!

Two strange things: when I went to pick it up, the all weather mats that come standard were missing. The window sticker shows they were removed (deleted). Why would that be? I saw another one in the lot waiting for delivery and same deal. Deleted floor mats. Bummer. I wanted those.

The other thing: the dial between the dash light dimmer and headlight switch does nothing. Forums say it’s for footwell lighting. Mine does nothing.

Any ideas? Thanks all!
Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Floor mats are on back order for the factory so they are not going to wait for a simple floor mat to come in instead of shipping you a brand new Jeep

OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
Floor mats are on back order for the factory so they are not going to wait for a simple floor mat to come in instead of shipping you a brand new Jeep
That makes sense. Easy enough to get aftermarket.

Last edited:

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I don’t think the all weather (rubber) floor mats come standard, always an option. Was they carpet ones included?

Personally I would look into @Armorlite Kail as I been disappointed in the coverage with the Mopar options.

The fronts will work on a 2 door, they are working on a full set and I believe they said it’s in the tooling stage. When completed, I will be ordering a set. They also help with sound deadening.

Jeep Wrangler JL All weather floormats - deleted?? jlfloor-sm-

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
I don’t think the all weather (rubber) floor mats come standard, always an option. Was they carpet ones included?

Personally I would look into @Armorlite Kail as I been disappointed in the coverage with the Mopar options.

The fronts will work on a 2 door, they are working on a full set and I believe they said it’s in the tooling stage. When completed, I will be ordering a set. They also help with sound deadening.

Jeep Wrangler JL All weather floormats - deleted?? jlfloor-sm-
Yeah the Willys definitely comes with the Mopar All Weather mats as part of the package according to Jeep.com. Plus, it was explicitly stated as "deleted" on the window sticker too. Must've been a shortage as others stated.

Thanks for sharing this option though!

GtownWrangler

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
Just got my window sticker this morning and it still has the floor mats...

All–Weather Floor Mats by Mopar® $165

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Yeah the Willys definitely comes with the Mopar All Weather mats as part of the package according to Jeep.com. Plus, it was explicitly stated as "deleted" on the window sticker too. Must've been a shortage as others stated.

Thanks for sharing this option though!
Huh, I figured if any model would come standard with them it would be the Rubicon.

OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
Huh, I figured if any model would come standard with them it would be the Rubicon.
The Willys package is decent for us non rock crawlers! Limited slip, side rock rails, MT tires, and all-weather mats! Crazy to think the mats would be an issue from that list. :(

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
I got a HA and overall price went up $650 from Aug 13 order date plus the loss of Tread Lightly.
Damn, sorry to hear about the price increase and loss of TL.

You got a "HA"? What's that? I'm still new to the forum and acronyms! :)

ZellymtWillys

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 21 JLU Willys on order

Two strange things: when I went to pick it up, the all weather mats that come standard were missing. The window sticker shows they were removed (deleted). Why would that be? I saw another one in the lot waiting for delivery and same deal. Deleted floor mats. Bummer. I wanted those.

The other thing: the dial between the dash light dimmer and headlight switch does nothing. Forums say it’s for footwell lighting. Mine does nothing.

Any ideas? Thanks all!
Did your Jeep come with any floormats at all? Like at least the carpet ones? Mine should be delivered in the next week or two, just seeing if I should pick up some new ones awhile.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21

Any ideas? Thanks all!
Honestly I wish I hadn't ordered the all weathers, not a huge fan of the fit for the drain, it doesnt really seal at all and the rear mats are a two piece that doesnt stay together very well.

GtownWrangler

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
Damn, sorry to hear about the price increase and loss of TL.

You got a "HA"? What's that? I'm still new to the forum and acronyms! :)
High Altitude - many people frown on it from the Rubicon fans, but, for beach driving, it looks AWESOME!
Sponsored