Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I don't think the Bronco is worth trashing, It's got a lot of good going on but it's just NOT a JLU.

Here's a pick of my son and I with his new Badlands Sasquatch addition. Fun to check out, they are both stock in the photo... My 4xE has way more articulation!

20211121_145638.jpg

20211127_074921.jpg
It doesnt matter. They twisted the articulation argument and now are talking about the footprint being better on the IFS 😂. So the articulation thing is meaningless now. They live at peace now lifting tires. Because you know, a tire in the air has great footprint.

This whole bronco vs jeep thing is a joke. Thankfully we are not taking it so seriously anymore. Mostly mall crawlers who are all worried about their Jeeps not being the last thing or their broncos not living up to the Jeep.
Sponsored

Last edited:

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Why shouldn't we talk about the Bronco?

The Bronco is the best thing that has happened to the Wrangler community.

It is only because of the Bronco that we have the 392.

It is only because of the Bronco that we have 35" tires from the factory in the XR package.

It is only because of the soon to arrive Bronco Raptor with factory 37s that we will have a chance of getting 37s and advanced bypass/reservoir shocks from the factory.

I hope we talk endless about to Bronco to give even more incentive to Jeep to continue to advance the Wrangler.
Then we better stop bad mouthing it and start praising it. Why it’s so far better than my Wrangler I’m gonna sell my inferior Wrangler and buy a Bronco etc

Deleted member 59498

Bronco =$20000 or more market adjustment because Ford sucks, Bronco = Less capable than 4Runner not in the realm of Wrangler. That is that.

Lets not forget waving at other Wranglers is a downside to owning a Wrangler. Says Car and Clown .... errr I mean Car and Drone Drivers who hate driving.

Deleted member 59498

Oh and I have never had a person get in my JL Rubicon and say wow this lay out sucks I give it 1 out 10 because it just, I don't know why it just sucks! Maybe because you rented a 5 inch stero base model at 35000k not 45k compared to a $66000 bronco? As if I can't touch every control in the Wrangler without reaching over the console, or I can't use voice command to order up some pizza.

Why is it Youtubers get top of the line Rubicons but Car and Driver can't? Because they suck?

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I hope Jeep doesn’t remove the cross bar. I like the look of the Bronco with the top down but I drove one and hated the fact that the stereo sucked. It was so weak because it only had some tiny speakers up front and nothing else except a few way in the back. It sounded like crap.
Who the hell buys this type of vehicle for the stereo? Definitely not me. I'd rather have a better rig then stereo. When I'm driving on a trail with the top of I'm going to be listening to nature and my rig working. And if I want music I'm sure the stereo is adequate enough.

Also when I take my kids star gazing at night in the Summer I want them to be able to actually see the entire night sky from the back seat. Not complaining about a big fat crossbar in there way.

Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Look gang, no need for the attitude when people are talking about the Bronco or defender or 4Runner or whatever else comes out down the road. It’s like looking at, admiring, talking about other people even when you’re married. Doesn’t mean you’re driving them.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Look gang, no need for the attitude when people are talking about the Bronco or defender or 4Runner or whatever else comes out down the road. It’s like looking at, admiring, talking about other people even when you’re married. Doesn’t mean you’re driving them.
But what if I test drive one🤔?

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I see everyone talking about the new Bronco. Honestly all the extra technology is going to have more issues and that 10R50 transmission is garbage. My wife’s 10R50 failed at 6500 miles and she’s 2000 miles into her second and it’s already showing issues. Wife is looking at the 2022 Grand Cherokee.
Yeah seriously F the Bronco. It's a cheap ass knock-off. The interior looks like Polaris RZR quality. The doors are a joke. The entire soft top lifts up in the rear to access the cargo area? Really? It's typical Ford these days, a piss-poor attempt at a vehicle. People only care because it's new. Five years from now they'll barely sell those.

omega145

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Engineer
Green faced and throw up emoji's usually say more about the actual users of them then the actual content of their words

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blanco Willys

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Green faced and throw up emoji's usually say more about the actual users of them then the actual content of their words
This review has been paid for by Ford not an actual wheeler. 😂

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

Not new technology but too much technology. More electronics to mess up on the trail.
I was on the trail with a Bronco a few weeks ago. 8 JL's made it through a washout area with no issues. The Bronco's electronics freaked out and the thing wouldn't move. We had to wait 10 minutes for the computer to reset. One of the guys I was with said that this had happened a few times with other Broncos over the past few months, at the same spot.

OP
OP
Blanco Willys

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I was on the trail with a Bronco a few weeks ago. 8 JL's made it through a washout area with no issues. The Bronco's electronics freaked out and the thing wouldn't move. We had to wait 10 minutes for the computer to reset. One of the guys I was with said that this had happened a few times with other Broncos over the past few months, at the same spot.
I was watching a review video at some point and the guy was going up a simple hill and the dash threw up a bunch of lights and it wasn’t wanting to go.

OP
OP
Blanco Willys

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys

22:20 in you can see the check engine light and all kinds of other lights and they went up a hill.
Sponsored