All this Bronco talk 🤢🤢🤮

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I see everyone talking about the new Bronco. Honestly all the extra technology is going to have more issues and that 10R50 transmission is garbage. My wife’s 10R50 failed at 6500 miles and she’s 2000 miles into her second and it’s already showing issues. Wife is looking at the 2022 Grand Cherokee.
10R60 is the trans it uses. What extra tech does it have compared to a JL?
Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I don't get the hate for the Bronco. Envy, Jealously, just want something to hate on? Be happy it exists. Most won't admit it but it is the reason Jeep enthusiasts have the Extreme Recon package and 392.

IMO the only Bronco that looks bad is the 4 door with the smaller tires. Add the Sasquatch package and it looks good. The 2 door is straight awesome looking and with the Sasquatch package it's killer.

I saw the 2 door the other day and I'd buy it in a heart beat. It really stands out too. The stock Sasquatch package wheels look really good. I would actually keep the stock wheels that's how much I like them. I love the complete open air experience too. Total open sky. I guarantee Jeep does the same thing next gen and gets rid of that center cross bar.

And the Base Bronco isn't really even a base. It comes loaded with full power everything windows, doors and standard LED head lights and a 8.5 inch touch screen. And the Sasquatch package and you have a super premium off roader for $40k

Competition is good. It keeps the manufacturers on their toes and we as enthusiasts reap the rewards. Bronco will make Jeep better then Jeep will make Bronco better next gen and so on and so on.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I don't get the hate for the Bronco. Envy, Jealously, just want something to hate on? Be happy it exists. Most won't admit it but is the reason Jeep enthusiasts have the Extreme Recon package and 392.

IMO the only Bronco that looks bad is the 4 door with the smaller tires. Add the Sasquatch package and it looks good. The 2 door is straight awesome looking and with the Sasquatch package it's killer.

I saw the 2 door the other day and I'd buy it in a heart beat. It really stands out too. The stock Sasquatch package wheels look really good. I would actually keep the stock wheels that's how much I like them. I love the complete open air experience too. Total open sky. I guarantee Jeep does the same thing next gen and gets rid of that center cross bar.

And the Base Bronco isn't really even a base. It comes loaded with full power everything windows, doors and standard LED head lights and a 8.5 inch touch screen. And the Sasquatch package and you have a super premium off roader for $40k

Competition is good. It keeps the manufacturers on their toes and we as enthusiasts reap the rewards. Bronco will make Jeep better then Jeep will make Bronco better next gen and so on and so on.
You hit the nail on the head. I’m pretty sure it’s envy, what they fail to realize whenthere’s competition everyone benefits. Hands down with a solid axle the Jeep is better in the rocks.

Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
You hit the nail on the head. I’m pretty sure it’s envy, what they fail to realize whenthere’s competition everyone benefits. Hands down with a solid axle the Jeep is better in the rocks.
And the Bronco is better for high speed off roading and on road. It also handles the rocks pretty well.

I think if the Jeep and the Bronco had a baby it would be the ultimate machine!!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blanco Willys

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
80 has its issues also. Actually, the 60 is less buggy than the 80. The 80 is beefier.
Jeep Wrangler JL All this Bronco talk 🤢🤢🤮 B3FD1D86-9218-4292-9F64-1D069FF47BF9
Trust me you don’t want the ford problems. Luckily for me it’s paid for and it’s worth $6k more than I paid for it.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
76 for me! Love that Ford 9" and disc brakes.
Here in Ca the 76 would need all smog equipment and be smog checked every 2yrs. The built 302 that was in the 69 is old enough to be exempt
Sponsored