All this Bronco talk 🤢🤢🤮

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
74/75 had the 9" and are smog exempt, not to split hairs.
Yep, what started the discussion was saying I would like my 69 back. The 9 in is an excellent rear end , the rear end shop recommended replacing my Chevy powered CJ5’s blown D44 with a cut down 9 in. Have to mention in the 69’s favor is that it wasn’t built with a low power smog engine and a 9 in is a cheaper replacement than a Hi-Po 302

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
Wow, this thread had a lot of pages, LOL. I don't feel like reading through is all right now.

I'll just add my take. I love the Bronco, but really happy with my JL. I finally canceled my Bronco reservation and not looking back now. I've also put some money into my JL

I'm a novice off roader know I would have been happy with the Bronco, I just got tired of waiting & the uncertainly, because I really wanted the 2 door . I've always wanted to get another Wrangler, so when the opportunity came, I jumped on it.

There's' a lot of reasons I'm glad the Bronco is back, and am sure it's been covered some in this thread, so I won't say too much.

OP
OP
Blanco Willys

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Wow, this thread had a lot of pages, LOL. I don't feel like reading through is all right now.

I'll just add my take. I love the Bronco, but really happy with my JL. I finally canceled my Bronco reservation and not looking back now. I've also put some money into my JL

I'm a novice off roader know I would have been happy with the Bronco, I just got tired of waiting & the uncertainly, because I really wanted the 2 door . I've always wanted to get another Wrangler, so when the opportunity came, I jumped on it.

There's' a lot of reasons I'm glad the Bronco is back, and am sure it's been covered some in this thread, so I won't say too much.
Now you can spend $450/month for 60 months on the Jeep.

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reminder this is the official thread for bronco talk 💩

Sponsored