All this Bronco talk 🤢🤢🤮

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I see everyone talking about the new Bronco. Honestly all the extra technology is going to have more issues and that 10R50 transmission is garbage. My wife’s 10R50 failed at 6500 miles and she’s 2000 miles into her second and it’s already showing issues. Wife is looking at the 2022 Grand Cherokee.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
So starting a new thread is the cure for all the Bronco talk?

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I absolutely hate the fact that we've got another option... I wish this was the good old days when we only had one choice and the decision was made for us... damn younger generation, ruining life for the rest of us... amirite??? /s

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
I see everyone talking about the new Bronco. Honestly all the extra technology is going to have more issues and that 10R50 transmission is garbage. My wife’s 10R50 failed at 6500 miles and she’s 2000 miles into her second and it’s already showing issues. Wife is looking at the 2022 Grand Cherokee.
Seriously, as with any new vehicle, we need a trial period before we can give it an honest review. Ford did a damn good job marketing the Bronco, that everyone (including Ford) believed the propaganda. Time (and by time, I mean a couple of years time) will tell how the Bronco really stacks up to the JL. Until then, all you have is hopes and dreams with nothing to substantiate it.

…As for me, damn happy with my JLU. I wouldn’t trade it now for the Bronco I had ordered (which still hasn’t shown up at my Ford Dealer, and is already pushed to 2022. So much for that (original) June ‘21 build date. 😂

Jeep Wrangler JL All this Bronco talk 🤢🤢🤮 EE39D57A-2308-447F-8983-65EC743EF44D

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Beep Jronco Brep Jeonco Brop Jeenco Bron Jeepco Bronc Jeepo Bronco Jeep
………..
……….
It really doesn’t matter how it’s muddled, they are different. Drive what you want.

Now back to my regularly scheduled bumper search….enjoy not talking about Bronco’s 😵💫

Deleted member 59498

Most of the talk was about "industry media" rather they are clowns or ass-clowns. Was not much to pick from.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blanco Willys

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Jeep Bronco Beep Jronco Brep Jeonco Brop Jeenco Bron Jeepco Bronc Jeepo Bronco Jeep
………..
……….
It really doesn’t matter how it’s muddled, they are different. Drive what you want.

Now back to my regularly scheduled bumper search….enjoy not talking about Bronco’s 😵💫
Love my Tyger bumpers they are very streamlined the less you stick out the less you hang.

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
There is a few hard top Broncos running locally to me with the squatch package and honestly I think they look good. I love my JL and I think the competition will be good!

OP
OP
Blanco Willys

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
There is a few hard top Broncos running locally to me with the squatch package and honestly I think they look good. I love my JL and I think the competition will be good!
Mall crawlers that will hate the cost to replace the 35’s when worn out.