• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington, D.C. All SOLD HID Projectors Revision JL Signature and Turn Signals FS

JacobSimon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Nissan Xterra Pro4x, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
UPDATE! $300!!! CLEANING OUT THE GARAGE AND WANT THESE GONE! $300 for the pair. Seriously way less than I spent on them, and at this point I dont need them.

SIDE MARKERS SOLD. HEADLIGHTS STILL AVAILABLE!

Hello! I purchased the HID projector Revision JL signature. Headlights have about 5 months of use but i decided to go in a different direction

IMG_6583.JPG
IMG_5208.JPG

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ochoa1801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2018 sport S
Hello! I purchased the HID projector Revision JL signature and Morimoto sequential turn signals (with side markers) for my JLUR. I've decided to go in a different direction and am selling both. Headlights have about 5 months of use and the turn signals about 1 month. 1st pic is from this weekend and shows both, 2nd is before I installed the side markers.

Looking for $800, which is quite a bit less than the $1350 I spent for the setup.
IMG_6583.JPG
IMG_5208.JPG

Thanks!
Hello

Do you shipping.

OP
OP

JacobSimon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump! These have been sitting in my basement and want them sold!

Sponsored

OP
OP

JacobSimon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all! still trying to sell the headlights. Dropping price to $500.

thanks

Jacob

OP
OP

JacobSimon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To the Top. Please buy my headlights!

Sponsored

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Soooooo, are the head lights for sale or not? Lol

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
UPDATE! $300!!! CLEANING OUT THE GARAGE AND WANT THESE GONE! $300 for the pair. Seriously way less than I spent on them, and at this point I dont need them.

SIDE MARKERS SOLD. HEADLIGHTS STILL AVAILABLE!

Hello! I purchased the HID projector Revision JL signature. Headlights have about 5 months of use but i decided to go in a different direction

IMG_6583.JPG
IMG_5208.JPG

Thanks!
Are they Bi xenon, anything wrong with them, are they plug and play and are they adjustable?

OP
OP

JacobSimon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes Bi xenon, yes plug n play for the hid headlights, you can wire the halos to aux switches, or DRLs or a few different ways depending on what you want to do. I had my demon eye to an aux switch, and my halos to the DRLs

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Yes Bi xenon, yes plug n play for the hid headlights, you can wire the halos to aux switches, or DRLs or a few different ways depending on what you want to do. I had my demon eye to an aux switch, and my halos to the DRLs
Forgot, what style HID bulbs does it take? H1, D2S??
Sponsored