Sponsored

**ALL NEW** LOD Offroad Armor Lite Rock Sliders - Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
I didn't read all the thread but are there any forum discounts on these?

They aren't in stock right now anyway so I guess it doesn't much matter.
Our release was a bit premature. I'm sure everyone is very anxious, but trust me they are shipping! And new order lead times will be a matter of days!
Sponsored

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a way to pre-order over the phone and just have them shipped when they are back in stock?

OminousSkitter

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Occupation
Software & Coastal Engineer
Still no plans for 2 door sliders?

Sponsored

OminousSkitter

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Occupation
Software & Coastal Engineer
Darn. Well, if that changes, I'll pre order as soon as I can.

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
**Update on shipping**

We finally have the last couple items needed to finally wrap these up! Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we had a few delays in getting supplies and parts, but everything is now in house and final packaging is under way! Expect to be shipping these starting Monday!

VS2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Ferrari 550, Honda S2000, VW GLI
Just received mine yesterday. They were packed very well in two separate boxes. The install went fairly smoothly. The directions are pretty good but do leave some room for improvement. The sliders themselves are of excellent quality and made very well. They look and work great!

treoguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Just received mine yesterday. They were packed very well in two separate boxes. The install went fairly smoothly. The directions are pretty good but do leave some room for improvement. The sliders themselves are of excellent quality and made very well. They look and work great!
Could you share a few photos?

IBass

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 Volvo XC60 R
Received mine today. Two boxes packed very well. Nothing damaged or missing per my first inventory. Install this weekend.

Sponsored

OP
OP
lodoffroad

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Good to hear you like them, we'd love to see some photos so post'em up! Also feel free to send us a pm with and feedback for the instructions that way we can get them edited to be more clear. One more thing, send us some good glamour shots of your Jeep and new sliders, if we use them we'll send you a free t-shirt!

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
I got mine today and installed today!

I’ll have a write up in a bit or tomorrow morning with quick pictures.

Totally totally pleased!

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok here we go. Pics r real quick.

Packing. Perfect. Not a ding on them. Not the spray foam like the destroyers. Foam and cardboard and they float them. All brackets and hardware are in a separate box which is spray foam but not totally buried in foam.

Finish on them is good. No dings like I said. Even coverage for spray. Inserts for steps are plastic with non skid.

Install. Ok didn’t have to touch a body bolt! Not even a mallet smash. Slipped right in. Ok only issue from instructions is passenger rear bracket. Says to use the third fine thread bolt. There is actually already a bolt there due to the skid plate extending back. So technically u do the same thing with the rear bracket as middle bracket on passenger side. What this caused was the slider on that side to not be level. We had to lift it from the front to level it out. Easy to do but just beware. Picture attached that shows the bolt loosened.
4EE058F2-2FF6-4C99-A19E-0409D3D48704.jpeg
6E2B6FC5-BE62-404B-B0E8-48703B2BE11A.jpeg
31BA31EE-BEFB-42E0-B6DF-C69C42AF7198.jpeg
BB563A9E-E6E6-4295-BCC7-48C3611E3A26.jpeg
1410B262-9A83-47C4-A684-B21972317C8A.jpeg
9E9449CA-F130-4F1E-BCFB-8D0A599CFC4C.jpeg

I really think these will do a good job of protecting my rear flares from rocks.

Overall I really like the look. It’s just different from the rubicon rails. They sit 2 inches lower I would say.

If I had to pick something I don’t like and my buddy who helped me said I’m nuts, but I thought they would sit closer to the body like the rubicon rails. My buddy said if they were any closer mud would get all clogged up and if u actually smashed them into a rock you might damage the body if they flexed. Again this is my first rodeo with a Jeep so I don’t know much yet.

Overall I’m very very pleased. Lod was so easy to work with. Ya we waited a while but no big deal.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Second box packaging for those wondering. I forgot to take a picture of the sliders box!
ED7DE9E2-EDE5-4743-807B-E86E60993188.jpeg

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

They look sharp. I’m waffling again. Mostly because I don’t even want to know what shipping up here will cost.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.