robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Lol, was a hell of a game though.
Was fun to watch. Not a fan of SEC but that was one of the best games entertainment wise that I've seen this year.

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
ROLL TIDE!!! :)
:dance::dance::dance:
:handsinair::handsinair::handsinair:
:champagne::champagne::champagne:
Daughter is thinking about going there next year, has been accepted and given a generous merit scholarship, funny thing is before she applied, I never saw ( more accurately noticed) Roll Tide, now we see it everywhere, even snuck into our favorite TV shows.

Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daughter is thinking about going there next year, has been accepted and given a generous merit scholarship, funny thing is before she applied, I never saw ( more accurately noticed) Roll Tide, now we see it everywhere, even snuck into our favorite TV shows.
You don't want her to go to a school with academics, just athletics? :cwl:

OP
OP
digitalbliss

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Tuscaloosa is great college town and has a lot of good programs. My wife went there for her freshman year (before transferring) her brother and sister in law both got their law degrees there and my father in law got his bachelors there. I just used to visit to have a good time, lol. It's a lot different than it was 15-20 years ago.

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not even close!
I can appreciate a good rivalry. Having gone to a university with NO football team, it'd be a nice perk if she choose one with a team we could root for. Depending on merit money, her too pick is Duke but most likely place is Penn State. Alabama is however still a top contender.

Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can appreciate a good rivalry. Having gone to a university with NO football team, it'd be a nice perk if she choose one with a team we could root for. Depending on merit money, her too pick is Duke but most likely place is Penn State. Alabama is however still a top contender.
Nice options to have! I've been a Big10 fan my whole life (more specifically Iowa) so my heart would say Penn State, but personally if my daughters had those choices I'd lean towards Duke (obviously plenty of other variables to consider). Really no bad choices though there.

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice options to have! I've been a Big10 fan my whole life (more specifically Iowa) so my heart would say Penn State, but personally if my daughters had those choices I'd lean towards Duke (obviously plenty of other variables to consider). Really no bad choices though there.
Yeah our hearts lean Duke but my pocket book leans Penn State...lol. Waiting on scholarship money, if it comes through, she'll be a Blue Devil, if not...one of the other choices, she's looking at a full ride at Penn State. Then I can keep buying Jeep parts..

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not making a comparison - but are you watching this Ohio State / Northwestern game?