All Hands Search for Punkn or Nacho JLU

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So I am catching hell finding a Punkn or Nach JLU since they are not offered for 2021. So I figured I'd enlist the enormous power of this group to help me in my search. If anyone happens to be passing by any dealership in the USA (preferably the east coast), but I do mean anywhere. If you happen to spot a New Punkn (preferred) or Nacho JLU, can you please post the name and location of the dealership I'll do the rest. I'm really looking for a Sport, but it can be a Rubicon (not a Sahara) as long as it's around 45K (I know keep dreaming). Free craft beer on me at your local brewery, to sweeten the request.
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
So I am catching hell finding a Punkn or Nach JLU since they are not offered for 2021. So I figured I'd enlist the enormous power of this group to help me in my search. If anyone happens to be passing by any dealership in the USA (preferably the east coast), but I do mean anywhere. If you happen to spot a New Punkn (preferred) or Nacho JLU, can you please post the name and location of the dealership I'll do the rest. I'm really looking for a Sport, but it can be a Rubicon (not a Sahara) as long as it's around 45K (I know keep dreaming). Free craft beer on me at your local brewery, to sweeten the request.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...eList=JEEP&searchRadius=0&clickType=spotlight

Sponsored

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Do you want Nacho or Hellayella? The yellows thus far for JLUs is HellaYella like mine.

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)

bwilly622

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S

Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Nacho is going to be available again very soon, so you could wait until they make it available to order.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Nacho is going to be available again very soon, so you could wait until they make it available to order.
If I'm waiting I'm waiting for the hybrid.. Thing is we just sold my wife's car last Friday. It sold within 2hrs on Face Book Market place (with a dash full of red lights). Anyway now she's driving around in my jeep. 1 she makes a mess out of any interior, 2 its only a matter of time that she comes home with a dent that "she wont know how it go there". So I have to resign myself from my jeep or I'll be a nervous wreck... in fact she's out in it right now, who knows what condition she'll bring it back in.
Sponsored