Sponsored

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Fully electric Jeep Wrangler Concept to be revealed at EJS Moab 2021. Will production be next? Wait..... IS THAT A 2 DOOR?

Jeep Wrangler JL All Electric Jeep Wrangler BEV Concept to be Revealed at Easter Jeep Safari! 06371B81-825C-4FDA-BEE3-58F9467EE566

Jeep Wrangler JL All Electric Jeep Wrangler BEV Concept to be Revealed at Easter Jeep Safari! All Electric Jeep Wrangler EV

Special thanks to @MoparMike for first noticing the 2 doors!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
It was just a matter of time before this happened. GM is rolling out the all electric hummer so it is just the way things are going. I'm fine with it as long as they continue to offer gas powered versions. I will say rescuing your buddy's all electric Wrangler with a dead battery is definetly going to suck.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It was just a matter of time before this happened. GM is rolling out the all electric hummer so it is just the way things are going. I'm fine with it as long as they continue to offer gas powered versions. I will say rescuing your buddy's all electric Wrangler with a dead battery is definetly going to suck.
Mopar will make a Jerry can shapped and size charge pack, just in case you run out of charge lol

Sponsored

Sponsored

Hazaa

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK 2dr Rubicon, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
That 2 door looks like it has 3 separate battery packs, and is still using the transfer case and drive axels. This thing will be a toque monster. If the PHEV was able to "wheel for hours" on a 17kwh battery pack, this jeep might have 200-300 miles range and be able to be in low gear and low speed for as long as you could possibly want. Maybe even do the Rubicon in one charge.