Sponsored

Alien Sunshade Customer Showcase and Gallery

Hagie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Sting Grey, 2006 Scion xB RS4.0, 2013 Scion xB RS9.0
Got it installed today after hoping I could get it in time for a beach trip to Ocean Isle this weekend. Definitely rub my head on it occasionally being 6'4" but I can deal. Kid loves the fact that he isn't getting wind-tunneled in the back seat.

hPi6HqLl.jpg

Sponsored

B-man

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Has anyone had an issue with the sun shining through the gaps between the windshield or roll bars and mesh? It looks like if the sun was at the right angle it would shine in on your eyes, thinking of the gap behind the windshield especially.

TheWingman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JLUR
I have the same red and black seats. Do you still like the sand color? Does it do a good job of blocking the sun?
I love the color. And it does a great job of blocking the sun. No baseball cap required. The light color of the shade illuminates the interior in a different way than the darker colors. Kinda feels like I'm hanging out in a beer garden when I'm roofless.

Karr017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
@AlienSunshade — do you have any pics of steel blue or gray on a GCM? I can’t decide between these two colors.

I’ll be placing an order soon, even if I have to flip a coin for color choice. Could you please PM me re: forum discount?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AlienSunshade

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
@AlienSunshade — do you have any pics of steel blue or gray on a GCM? I can’t decide between these two colors.

I’ll be placing an order soon, even if I have to flip a coin for color choice. Could you please PM me re: forum discount?
I don't think I have photos of this exact color combo but the Steel Blue on GCM would look really good if you're looking for a subtle hint of color. The gray will definitely look good but will blend in a bit more.

Here's a shot of gray on Sting-Gray to give you a bit of an idea..most of the CGM pictures I have are with Black or Cherry Red shades.

PM on the way.

gray on sting-gray jl.jpg

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
Love my shade on the trails!

62463916_2334964046741931_5879399504796450816_o.jpg

RgvLuis

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, Durango
Looking to purchase the Tan sunshade. I would like to see how it looks on black exterior before I pull the trigger.
Sponsored