Sponsored

Alien Sunshade 2-Piece Front + Rear Combo

Deleted member 35398

Just installed the Front & Rear on my 2018 JLU Sport.........GREAT PRODUCT. I like.
Sponsored

Buttsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just installed my 2 piece no problems and easy to do. Really like how you can leave it on year round and still operate the Sky Touch Power Roof.

Only thing was I didn’t get my little “Alien Guy” in the box....... wife was pretty shook up!

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Just installed my 2 piece no problems and easy to do. Really like how you can leave it on year round and still operate the Sky Touch Power Roof.

Only thing was I didn’t get my little “Alien Guy” in the box....... wife was pretty shook up!
so the two piece works with the sky touch sun roof opened and closed? do you have the link for which one you bought? I just ordered the spiderweb one made for this roof but its a 1 piece.

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
This picture will show the difference between Cherry and Lava. Lava has a bit more orange in it and sits right between Cherry Red and Orange.

Starting from the bottom: Pink, Cherry Red, Lava, Orange.

Cherry Red is your best bet if you're looking to match it with Rubicon accents.

PM on the way with the code!

shade-colors.jpg
do these work for the sky one touch power roof?

Sponsored

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I read somewhere on these forums that they are out of business. Too bad, I am in the market for one like this...
I just ordered it off amazon. they work with the roof someone posted pics on amazon with it. looks good. I ordered the spiderweb one but i dont like the one piece. not sure if the spiderweb two piece will work with one touch roof