Alien Sunshade 2-Piece Front + Rear Combo

mgatzke19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Are the rear shades ever going to come out in Lava? I ordered the front in Lava in August...just curious.
Sponsored

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
I was watch your install video. You would think it would be easier and faster just to lay the JL front Window down instead of using the silly plastic too to install. Also, I wish you made this to cover the cargo area. It would be better than the netting they make for people with dogs, I know you did it for the JK.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AlienSunshade

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
I was watch your install video. You would think it would be easier and faster just to lay the JL front Window down instead of using the silly plastic too to install. Also, I wish you made this to cover the cargo area. It would be better than the netting they make for people with dogs, I know you did it for the JK.
Hey Brian!
Lowering the windshield will definitely make it a bit easier but not everyone wants to lower their windshield to install the sunshade so we give them the option.
And are you referring to the cage mesh that wraps around the rear cargo area? You're right that we do have one for the JK but not for the JL. Not yet at least.

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
Hey Brian!
Lowering the windshield will definitely make it a bit easier but not everyone wants to lower their windshield to install the sunshade so we give them the option.
And are you referring to the cage mesh that wraps around the rear cargo area? You're right that we do have one for the JK but not for the JL. Not yet at least.
If you do the rear for the JL I would like to see a 2 or 3 piece unit vs the JK one piece.

Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
There’s a Facebook post where someone used a 4 door 2 piece and made it work for a 2 door. It just didn’t have straps for the rear bar.

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2d
There’s a Facebook post where someone used a 4 door 2 piece and made it work for a 2 door. It just didn’t have straps for the rear bar.
Can you provide a link to that ? I was thinking of trying it and wanted to see it before I buy?
Sponsored