Alien Sunshade 2-Piece Front + Rear Combo

Kube86

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport
Anyone heard if it will be a discount to buy the two piece together? Or if it will be just two separate prices? I want to get a front now and just wait, but I also don’t want to get screwed out of a combo price.
Sponsored

jasonhodges

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Application Architect
I'm having a tough time understanding how the front panel has been released yet the back one is taking so long. Kind of a disappointment

fuelxc

First Name
Eric Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Rubi
same, I got the front assuming that the rear would be soon, but alas, still no rear.

JayInNC

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Anyone heard if it will be a discount to buy the two piece together? Or if it will be just two separate prices? I want to get a front now and just wait, but I also don’t want to get screwed out of a combo price.
When I bought mine, I was told buying the front & rear separately would be the same price as buying them together. I was also told the rear would be available in 2-4 weeks....that was ~2 months ago.

Sponsored

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue
So, got the email saying the rear shade is available......but only in black. They did promise that colors would be coming soon. Of course, they said the rear shade would be coming soon and that was 2 months ago. Guess I’ll have my rear sunshade ready for summer 2019

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
will the $10 off email still be good once the colors come out?

Sponsored

SURF CTY

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevrolet 2500HD 2002 Chevrolet Suburban 2005 Chevrolet 2500HD 2008 Corvette 2018 GMC Yukon XL DENALI 32 FORD ROADSTER 34 FORD SEDAN DELIVERY
So, got the email saying the rear shade is available......but only in black. They did promise that colors would be coming soon. Of course, they said the rear shade would be coming soon and that was 2 months ago. Guess I’ll have my rear sunshade ready for summer 2019
Try 2020