Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the delay on this! Ill take a photo here in about 1 hr for you!
Haha no worries man, im not worried about it anymore. Theyve been holding solid for a while now lol
Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Haha no worries man, im not worried about it anymore. Theyve been holding solid for a while now lol
I think you will be fine but I still am curious as well if yours are different than mine.

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I got the Alien Green grab handles last week! I'm so in love with the color! It matches the neon green accents that I already have on my SG JL! Excellent quality and the Velcro is super strong. Finally, something that's not Rubicon Red:giggle: Thanks Alien Shade :like:

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
I got the Alien Green grab handles last week! I'm so in love with the color! It matches the neon green accents that I already have on my SG JL! Excellent quality and the Velcro is super strong. Finally, something that's not Rubicon Red:giggle: Thanks Alien Shade :like:
Pics! Pics! Pics!:rock::clap:

Thanks for the support, Brandy!

Sponsored

Kube86

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport
Anyone install these in the rear? I can’t get them to stick, seems like they aren’t long enough Velcro tabs. The roll bar is wider in the rear on the 4 door.
Also I have tried to co tact Alien Sunshade on their website twice now. Haven’t heard from them yet. It has been over a week.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone install these in the rear? I can’t get them to stick, seems like they aren’t long enough Velcro tabs. The roll bar is wider in the rear on the 4 door.
Also I have tried to co tact Alien Sunshade on their website twice now. Haven’t heard from them yet. It has been over a week.
I have them installed on the rear. It’s a tight fit but I think it depends on actual placement. I have the located more to the rear vice the center.

In terms of contact his email is down. I let him know via other means of communication today. You should hear something back soon. His email is jacked up and he didn’t know. He is usually Johnny on the spot with communication.

Kube86

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport
I have them installed on the rear. It’s a tight fit but I think it depends on actual placement. I have the located more to the rear vice the center.

In terms of contact his email is down. I let him know via other means of communication today. You should hear something back soon. His email is jacked up and he didn’t know. He is usually Johnny on the spot with communication.
Thanks. I have emailed them a while back about something, and they did reply back very fast. That’s why I’m kind of confused as to what’s happening why they weren’t contacted. I just figured they were very busy right now. But thank you for your help!

Party Marty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0
@AlienSunshade Any update on that video? I’m also not seeing the simple fix for the rear handles. The velcro simply will not catch for me. Specifically on the passenger side. I need to go out and check the driver side now...
Sponsored