Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
These look great!

Andrew, any plans on having more than just the Black and Red colors? I would love to get the green that would match the sunshade I recently purchased.
Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
These look great!

Andrew, any plans on having more than just the Black and Red colors? I would love to get the green that would match the sunshade I recently purchased.
I just imagine that’s the end game. Every color of sunshade will have matching grab handles you could purchase additionally.

They are awesome btw. Very solid!

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I just imagine that’s the end game. Every color of sunshade will have matching grab handles you could purchase additionally.

They are awesome btw. Very solid!
Did you put them on the back too? I could barely get the velcro to go around the bar

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Did you put them on the back too? I could barely get the velcro to go around the bar
Yes I put them on the back as well.

For the back passenger I took the actual paracord handle itself off and installed the sleeve then put the handle itself back on. Made it much easier for me.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase

For the back passenger I took the actual paracord handle itself off and installed the sleeve then put the handle itself back on. Made it much easier for me.
Maybe im stupid and put them on wrong? Lol howd you get the paracord back on with it velcrod?

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase

I had to check, i put them on right haha. Theres only like 1/8” of velcro grabbing on the back ones though

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I had to check, i put them on right haha. Theres only like 1/8” of velcro grabbing on the back ones though
I’ll check mine in the morning tomorrow and see if that’s normal or not. You should have more than that though I’d rather imagine.

I think it really depends on where you actually positioned them though. I positioned mine more to the rear and saw no issue.

I will confirm tomorrow for you if that would help.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll check mine in the morning tomorrow and see if that’s normal or not. You should have more than that though I’d rather imagine.

I think it really depends on where you actually positioned them though. I positioned mine more to the rear and saw no issue.

I will confirm tomorrow for you if that would help.
Sure haha, im curious

NCBound

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Any update on the back set? I installed mine just now and had the same problem. Like 1/8” of Velcro holding them on

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Any update on the back set? I installed mine just now and had the same problem. Like 1/8” of Velcro holding them on
Yeah, but mine havent fallen off yet so oh well. Still think they should be longer though lol

Sponsored

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
Sorry for the delay on this! I'll have to take a video showing how to install the rears. It's a bit tricky if you have the soft top but it's doable.

Also, we will be releasing more colors in the near future. The plan is to be able to have matching grab handles and shades for at least our most popular colors.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Sorry for the delay on this! I'll have to take a video showing how to install the rears. It's a bit tricky if you have the soft top but it's doable.

Also, we will be releasing more colors in the near future. The plan is to be able to have matching grab handles and shades for at least our most popular colors.
Looking forward to the video. I’m considering a set or rear grab handles to help passengers get in now that I’m lifted. I want the handles to be safe and support the weight of a person trying to climb in.

MazerBeyond

First Name
Maric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU, 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, 2015 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, 2015 Ninja 650, 2010 Mazda 3 hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Any word on the new colors? Would really like a dark blue.