Sponsored

Alex Rodriguez transforms Jeep Wrangler into 'mean' metallic machine with HUMIDOR

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Well at least it doesn't "BLIND YOU"=

W.E.

JIMBO

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Not my cup of tea . . . However, it goes to show that a Jeep Wrangler can suit different needs and requirements.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
If you have nothing nice to say, than it's better to say nothing at all.

So...

I'm thinking about eggs Benedict for breakfast. I do like a good Benny. Sound like a plan?
Well here lets make it more positive. Every other jeep looks better than this one.

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
If you have nothing nice to say, then it's better to say nothing at all.

So...

I'm thinking about eggs Benedict for breakfast. I do like a good Benny. Sound like a plan?
I love a good Benny as well. My last one had sweet &spicy fried chicken, sausage, and bacon. It was a big Benny.

Iā€™ll be nice and say Mariaā€™s Jeep deserved to win that competition!

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Well here lets make it more positive. Every other jeep looks better than this one.
More positive- a great example of what could happen if certain parts are put on the same Jeep. Kinda like an anti-smoking ad..

Yammyhaha

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito MOAB/Audi A6/BMW Z3/Saab 9-5/Saab 9-3 Conv
Whether you like it or not, the workmanship on Alex's jeep is something to be admired. It is certainly thinking outside of the box and could be in the next transformers movie. LOL!!

Sponsored

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
Interesting... I wanted to replace my daily driver with a mean metallic machine, too. So I'm trading my Explorer for a Jeep. Looks pretty mean to me....

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I know we all know this but I thought it worthy of clarification:

Like the outcome or not, West Coast Customs transformed Mr. Rodriguez's Jeep Wrangler (assuming he owns it rather than, say, FCA, who probably is giving it to him as part of his compensation package for his celebrity) into a 'mean' metallic machine with HUMIDOR.

Mr. Rodriguez--and I say this matter of factly, not disrespectfully to him--probably merely offered input into what features he'd like, and how he'd like the rig to look, and probably did little "sliding under the rig with his back on a wheeled cart and wrench" if you catch my drift.

We should point out that Mr. Rodriguez did do some things. He showed up to promos, and had his agency likely deposit a large endorsement check on his behalf.

(This post points fun at the linked news article title, not Mr. Rodriguez, the OP, or this forum.)

;)Rumor has it though that in the case of Maria Menounous' build, sources report it common for the customizers to have said, "Ms. Menounous, please, PLEASE put the welding torch down! Tell us what you want and we'll do the work!";)

(The above is satire. It speaks nothing to the content of Rodriguez's character, or dilute that he was an awesome baseball player, nor dilute Ms. Menounous' celebrity/character either.)

Yammyhaha

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito MOAB/Audi A6/BMW Z3/Saab 9-5/Saab 9-3 Conv
From what I see...it looks like it's mostly bolt on. Not sure that really qualifies as "workmanship".
Well, the parts still had to be made to have the fit be spot on and from the picture the,"bolt ons" look well done. Then again, that's just my opinion. I have seen some pretty wild mods on this forum and in person. I don't knock any of them and just applaud the effort.

JJexp

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 68 Y body coupe.
Occupation
G650 driver
I was hoping for more of a smoking lounge vibe. You know, cedar lined panels, big leather chairs, smoke eater, etc... I was disappointed that they didnā€™t show the humidor install.
Sponsored