Congrats and the new Jeep and trailer. What are you doing for the trailer suspension?From Edmonton, AB, Canada. First time Wrangler owner, 2nd time Jeep owner (had a '11 Grand Cherokee V8 Overland).
Until last week, had a new '21 Bronco Badlands on reservation, but for many reasons, decided to cancel.
Just placed a factory order for a '21 JLUR from Innisfail, AB last Monday.
ETA is hopefully late March, but that is dependent on the Sky One-Touch Roof, which I'm told is not in stock at the factory right now.
- 2021 JLU Rubicon
- 3.6L V6 with e-torque & 8-speed auto
- White with white fenders
- Factory 33 K02's OWL
- Dark Saddle Leather
- Steel Bumper Group
- Remote Proximity Entry
- LED Package
- U-Connect 4C Group + Sound Group
- Safety Group
- Cold Climate Group
- Sky One-Touch Power Top (This was a HUGE selling feature for us)
- Integrated Off-Road Package
- Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail
- Tow Package
- Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
- 4:1 Rock-Trac HD Full-Time 4WD System
Lastly, the JL was purchased as tow rig for a new custom off-road teardrop we are having made for delivery late '21. Preliminary rendering attached.