Advertisement

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Without a doubt the most amusing choice of vehicles I’ve heard yet for that run :CWL:
I didn't get my first Jeep until 2 years later, after I was stationed in Wyoming. Looking back on the experience, I probably should've used something else for the drive....It was amazing nothing happened to the car on that road!

MeanMrWolf

First Name
Lance
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Team Lead, Information Technology
Some great images, and memories, I imagine!

I've not been on the Dalton since I was in my teens. I turn a significant milestone next year and I'm planning a cross country trip up to Tuktoyaktuk. I might make a detour and hit that up too. It may be a 2022 trip though. Depending on COVID-19, finances, and state of Hulk's build. I want to ensure I have a winch, 2.5" GC lift and rear bumper with a hitch receiver (plus rewired for MoPar harness).

OP
JLURD

JLURD

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Some great images, and memories, I imagine!

I've not been on the Dalton since I was in my teens. I turn a significant milestone next year and I'm planning a cross country trip up to Tuktoyaktuk. I might make a detour and hit that up too. It may be a 2022 trip though. Depending on COVID-19, finances, and state of Hulk's build. I want to ensure I have a winch, 2.5" GC lift and rear bumper with a hitch receiver (plus rewired for MoPar harness).
Tuk is the only place to get that rig on the coast of the Arctic Ocean but if you’re up in this neck of the woods already, might as well add the Dalton for a trip you’ll never forget. Give me a shout if you make it up.

MeanMrWolf

First Name
Lance
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Team Lead, Information Technology
Tuk is the only place to get that rig on the coast of the Arctic Ocean but if you’re up in this neck of the woods already, might as well add the Dalton for a trip you’ll never forget. Give me a shout if you make it up.
Yup, I’ve not been that far north before, and with the Dempster open all the way it would be a killer trip. About 6000km. I’m planning about a month on the road to get from the GTA and back. Lots of planning to do first, and building.

Advertisement

Advertisement