Sponsored

Alarm!

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
So, funny thing happened to me today. The wife and I took the kiddos to the local water park for some fun (americas first wavepool!). We took the Jeep and as usual, we went with the top down. When we get there, we unload the kids and all our stuff. I roll up the windows and hit the lock button on the fob. I know, some jerk could get in my Jeep anyway so what's the point right? Well, I figure if they're gonna get in the Jeep, might as well make them have to crawl in the back to do it.

So after our 2 year old decides to have a mid afternoon meltdown, we decide we've have enough and its time to go home. We head out to the Jeep and because my keys are buried somewhere deep in our bag and the kids have still not recovered from the meltdown, I reached in through the back and manually unlocked the back door. Well... unbeknownst to me, doing this sets off the alarm as soon as the door is opened!

Haha, what a shit show! Anyway, nice to know that if I lock my doors when the top is down and some jackwagon opens the doors, they will have to deal with the alarm blaring in their ears.
Sponsored

CNX88

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
So, funny thing happened to me today. The wife and I took the kiddos to the local water park for some fun (americas first wavepool!). We took the Jeep and as usual, we went with the top down. When we get there, we unload the kids and all our stuff. I roll up the windows and hit the lock button on the fob. I know, some jerk could get in my Jeep anyway so what's the point right? Well, I figure if they're gonna get in the Jeep, might as well make them have to crawl in the back to do it.

So after our 2 year old decides to have a mid afternoon meltdown, we decide we've have enough and its time to go home. We head out to the Jeep and because my keys are buried somewhere deep in our bag and the kids have still not recovered from the meltdown, I reached in through the back and manually unlocked the back door. Well... unbeknownst to me, doing this sets off the alarm as soon as the door is opened!

Haha, what a shit show! Anyway, nice to know that if I lock my doors when the top is down and some jackwagon opens the doors, they will have to deal with the alarm blaring in their ears.
I live in Florence so I know exactly which water park you’re talking about! We will be heading there Monday

OP
OP
digitalbliss

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I live in Florence so I know exactly which water park you’re talking about! We will be heading there Monday
Have fun! We actually are planning on staying a night in Florence at the hotel with the water park soon. Good to see some locals around here!
Sponsored