First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys, I originally had a sport s with the halogen headlights so my girlfriend bought me a pair of Quake QTE960 headlights with a white halo DRL. I have since upgraded to a rubicon that also had halogens and I installed the headlights on to it. My questions are:

1. Does anyone else have these headlights and how did you get them low enough to actually drive at night? I put two washers under the top two bolts on both headlights and the beam is still really high and more than likely blinding people. Quake says they designed it to work out of the both with a 2" lift on 35s, but there is no way in hell. I guess I can just add more washers?

2. Now that I have a rubicon I have an option in the settings for "DRL", but the DRLs don't turn on unless I put my light knob in the first position after off. If I leave it in auto the DRLs do not come on. I was hoping with a "DRL" setting it would work in auto mode, but for now I have been doing the same thing I did with my sport s. Maybe a tazer can fix this or am I just doing something wrong?
Sponsored

Last edited: