AH! I can’t friggin decide!

Gilroy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Follow your heart! I had a JKU Sport S and it was fantastic and I loved it and I never needed anything else. Now I have a JLUR and its great and I love it and I probably wont use most of what it has but it HAS it. If you can afford something its nice to have top of the line. Its completely a luxury for me to have the Rubicon but just like any other luxury its all about making yourself feel good and being happy. I've seen other people say it but it can't be more true. If you are that torn you're going to kick yourself for not going with the Rubicon. You'll probably love your Sport and I'm confident it'll do anything you ask of it but you'll side eye all those Rubi's you see running around and have just a little regret.
Sponsored

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
I bought Sport, test drove both. Mine is a commuter mostly, with occasional off road, certainly not rock climbing and the technical stuff. Day to day, Sport rides better, I love the gearing, the transmission, better gas mileage, etc. I wanted the better road vehicle, which is the Sport, which will still do awesome for the off-roading I plan to do. I would rather match the vehicle to what I will mostly be doing. And then do some upgrades I want, and some to for the small amount of off-roading. I replaced headlights for LED lights, replaced all other halogen bulbs with LED bulbs (Dynamics Diode), wheels and tires (stayed with 31 inch tires, 18 inch wheels), Alien shield, and many things. Don’t regret it at all, I love how the Sport performs on road, as compared to the Rubi. Which you like me, is where it will spend vast majority of the time.

Last edited: