Sponsored

Aftermarket Stereo Installed.......Finally!

dajaga

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport
Alright cool, so if I’m understanding you correctly with the 750 I’ll be able to use factory USB, keep my back up cam(with adapter, and keep all the factory menus?

that is exactly what I’ve been looking for!
I was playing around with it this morning i got the usb to work for charging only. As for the back up camera there is no solution right now for any of the listed had units. However you can install your own if you need one. I'm not sure with the insane audio or the jl units they are both really expensive units.

I'm waiting for my back up camera to show up. The 650 and 750 are able to have dual cameras, which is nice
Sponsored

Danny123000

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
I was playing around with it this morning i got the usb to work for charging only. As for the back up camera there is no solution right now for any of the listed had units. However you can install your own if you need one. I'm not sure with the insane audio or the jl units they are both really expensive units.

I'm waiting for my back up camera to show up. The 650 and 750 are able to have dual cameras, which is nice
Supposedly this works. Not sure if it does or not. Been doing a ton of research in if this is worth it or not.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/40002...ail&spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.1.500011606AuSuR

Thubby

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport 4 Dpor
I bought the teyes converter box from alibaba and wired it in but I cannot get the head unit to switch to back up camera when put in reverse but I can see the back up camera on the screen when I go to adjust the lines. I'm thinking I need to trigger the head unit to switch to the back up camera screen by connecting the head unit reverse wire somewhere to the stock wiring. Any suggestions? I can't find a stock back up camera trigger wire at the stock head unit wires.

OP
OP
JeepU4IA

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I bought the teyes converter box from alibaba and wired it in but I cannot get the head unit to switch to back up camera when put in reverse but I can see the back up camera on the screen when I go to adjust the lines. I'm thinking I need to trigger the head unit to switch to the back up camera screen by connecting the head unit reverse wire somewhere to the stock wiring. Any suggestions? I can't find a stock back up camera trigger wire at the stock head unit wires.
If you have the JVC unit, then there is definitely a trigger lead. It's actually separate from the main wiring harness and it's light green in color IIRC.
Sponsored