Aftermarket stereo in JL?

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I too would like to upgrade the sound in my JL. I had a nice Hertz set up in my JK and when you have had a clean sounding stereo that thumps the stock one sounds like garbage.
For me probably just want to replace all the speakers and install an Amp and new subwoofer.
Sponsored

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager

Shotgecko

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door sport
Alpine told me a few weeks so this will be ready Fall 2019.
I'm excited for it but I'm worried about the price. I remember seeing a while back this thing is going to cost roughly $2400 which absurdly high. That's almost 1/10th of my Wrangler

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
I'm excited for it but I'm worried about the price. I remember seeing a while back this thing is going to cost roughly $2400 which absurdly high. That's almost 1/10th of my Wrangler
MSRP is always high, but I hope it goes on a big sale once it is out or at least a good black Friday sale. Considering the upgrade option from 7 to 8.4 (for those who had that as an option) was not cheap, this is similar, but also includes auxiliary controls so that is another feature that is a few hundred if added now but built already into the radio. I doubt it will get down to 1500-1600, but I am always hoping.
Sponsored