First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
While I really wanted a dual top option for my 2 door on order, it's not a thing. I opted for the hard top from the factory to get the wiring, since I know I want both eventually. I want something that is squareback like the factory top, but I am not finding much. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I want something that is squareback like the factory top, but I am not finding much. Any suggestions?
I don't have a suggestion for the square back, but I did have a slant back trektop on my TJ. I didn't like the slant back look, but I liked not having a frame. I found on the TJ that the slant wasn't as extreme as it is on the minivans and it didn't really cause me any issues in terms of lost space or visibility. I suspect the JL will be similar. If I was going to be getting an aftermarket top for mine, I'd just go to bestop and get that slantback since it is their only option for us.

Jameson55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2 door
While I really wanted a dual top option for my 2 door on order, it's not a thing. I opted for the hard top from the factory to get the wiring, since I know I want both eventually. I want something that is squareback like the factory top, but I am not finding much. Any suggestions?
I have the Bestop trek top with the slant I love the look

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
OP
OP
Blazing Saddles

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Im gonna go with a rugged ride brief top myself. If I have the hard top off I just want shade from the sun for my 3 year old.

too close to winter now but will get it in the spring

https://ruggedridge.com/p/savannah-black-diamond-brief-top/v/jeep/wrangler/2021/

i like that you dont need anything else to attach it like some other tops.
That's a good idea. My biggest issue is that it rains here almost every day from mid May to October. And, the rain is unpredictable, which is why I need a top in case of unexpected rain.

Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
That's a good idea. My biggest issue is that it rains here almost every day from mid May to October. And, the rain is unpredictable, which is why I need a top in case of unexpected rain.
Swim shorts