Aftermarket soft top recommendations?

krel1

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4x4
Does anyone have any recommendations for a soft top ? I took the hard top off for the first time this past weekend and that was a major inconvenience haha so i’m thinking bout buying a soft top, maybe the fastback version ?
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Does anyone have any recommendations for a soft top ? I took the hard top off for the first time this past weekend and that was a major inconvenience haha so i’m thinking bout buying a soft top, maybe the fastback version ?
You can keep the hardtop and go with a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop. It replaces the freedom panels.

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350

ShawnPAJL

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
You might also consider looking for a factory soft top on CL or FB marketplace. Jeep did a really nice job with the factory soft top and a bunch of people got the dual top group but didn't want the soft top part, so you'll probably be able to find a bunch of new-in-box listings for less than a new aftermarket soft top.

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
You can keep the hardtop and go with a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop. It replaces the freedom panels.
I second this. I have both tops, but the Sunrider is so much easier to use than either. I've had it a few months but have already used it more than the soft top or freedom panels.
Sponsored