Aftermarket Rims / Wheels

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I bought the Quadratec 41's in satin black. They work for me, and the holiday deal of getting the 5th wheel for free.... if it's for free, it's for me!

quad-41-1.jpg
I purchased the same wheels...Love how they look on your Jeep,,,can't wait to see how they look on my Mojito.
Sponsored

eaglesjw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon; 2014 Road King
eaglesjw...do find that the outter part of the anza wheel is a lighter shade than the crystal granite?
Yes, I believe it's a little lighter than the crystal granite. The body color constantly changes with different lighting conditions so it's pretty close.

Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
It appears to go 35's or even 37's one needs a 8.5 inch wide rim...legally. Discount tire wont mount them otherwise, at least here.

Most of the wheels I see on this thread are black and appear to be going for a "look". Nothing wrong with that but I need to take a more practical approach. My dirt bike has black rims and while they looked amazing but it doesnt take long for them to get trashed. The same will likely be true on a wheeling rig. So at minimum I need a rim with silver outers that will somewhat hide the inevitable trail damage.

My previous jeep had the tires sticking out past the flares a bit but I had Goodyear mtr's and they never threw up stones like these K02's do. I dont want to go mudders this time so a K02 type tire is here to stay, Bottom line is I dont want the tire sticking out much if at all past the flares.

So I'm looking for anyone with the same practical approach for a wheel (17 inch) which is not all black, silver edging, and minimal to non existent tire/flare overlap. My plan is for 35's (mopar lift) but the future could hold 37s...maybe.

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
I don't know if this has already been answered, but I ordered a 2.5" lift kit today, and the supplier had a relocation bracket for up to 35" tires (for the spare). I think I am going to stick with 32"s, so I am wondering if I even need the relocation bracket? I have the back up camera...would like to relocate that altogether but looking for a simple solution here. I've got stock Bridgestones on JLU Sahara.

Sponsored

StrikeZ

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Just installed Black Rhino Armory on sock KOs. I like them. Only issue is on spare tire back up camera cover lock no longer fits. Still good field of vision but can see the bottom of the wheel.
889A67A9-B407-4D17-AA10-13ACE021300D.jpeg
5B0958B8-9624-4DDB-9E5F-844931857510.jpeg
84E37217-8EA3-47AB-B4F4-27B27B50E51B.jpeg
What’re the six bolts for that are between the five and the imitation beadlock ring? Aren’t you worried about overheating brakes with no way for air to get in/out?

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
It appears to go 35's or even 37's one needs a 8.5 inch wide rim...legally. Discount tire wont mount them otherwise, at least here.

Most of the wheels I see on this thread are black and appear to be going for a "look". Nothing wrong with that but I need to take a more practical approach. My dirt bike has black rims and while they looked amazing but it doesnt take long for them to get trashed. The same will likely be true on a wheeling rig. So at minimum I need a rim with silver outers that will somewhat hide the inevitable trail damage.

My previous jeep had the tires sticking out past the flares a bit but I had Goodyear mtr's and they never threw up stones like these K02's do. I dont want to go mudders this time so a K02 type tire is here to stay, Bottom line is I dont want the tire sticking out much if at all past the flares.

So I'm looking for anyone with the same practical approach for a wheel (17 inch) which is not all black, silver edging, and minimal to non existent tire/flare overlap. My plan is for 35's (mopar lift) but the future could hold 37s...maybe.
Look at Quadratec's offering of 17"Ă—8.5" +10 offset hubcentric wheels.(around $160/wheel- 41 wheel, hardrock, recon...etc)

Also, look at AEV's pintler(+25 offset) if you can spend $260/wheel.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I purchased the same wheels...Love how they look on your Jeep,,,can't wait to see how they look on my Mojito.
Love these wheels...Will you post pics from behind showing how far the stick out past fenders on a sport? Do they still tuck in fenders when flexing up? I'm curious if they hit the lower part of the fender lip?

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
Running KMC XD127 Bully’s and 35” BFG KM2 tires on my 18’ JLUR. Had the dealership swap them over from my 16’ JKUR. Wheel size is 17” x 9” with 5 x 127 bolt pattern -12 offset and 4.57 backspacing. They fit on the stock Ruby which I’ve since lifted with the 2” Mapar Kit. Going to KM3 37” when these wear out.

29BF4602-2330-43A7-BB98-3DBFCCF629E8.jpeg

8AD8C9D6-1F67-4B39-8412-DE062D13CFD6.jpeg
Sponsored