Sponsored

Aftermarket JL parts / accessories coming soon......NOT!

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
What accessories are you looking for?
Sponsored

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Looks at the bright side, at least you have a 4 door. Not only did the 2dr get released like what 6 months after the 4 door, it is also only a fraction of 4 dr sales. Yes a lot of things will interchange, but many things do not.
Amen to this. The only company that I have dealt with so far that actually stood by their date of availability has been Hotheads. I understand that companies have to 1) actually get hold of a 2 door before they can design their products 2) Then all the manufacturing procedures that have to be worked through....but it still makes it frustrating for the consumer. Bestop, for example, has had a release date for their soft top, both the premium and the nx, slide several times. First is was June, then July, then a few times in August, a couple of more in Sept, then Oct, then Nov, and now it's looking like January. Just very poor marketing and planning in my opinion.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
What accessories are you looking for?
;)...a small box, with a button on it, much like the Staples "That was easy" button, that when I press it causes other accessory makers to bring to market, at reasonable price, the gear I'm waiting for--for me at least a decent hood lock;)

punknking

First Name
Chrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buying JLU soon
Still waiting to see what comes out as far as bumpers. Nothing has really caught my eye yet.

Also can wait to see what kind of stuff they come out with for the turbo
I thought JK front bumpers would mount to JL's. ?

Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I thought JK front bumpers would mount to JL's. ?
From what I gather some do. There’s a thread on here about compatibility. I ended up getting the rubicon stew bumper. Got a steal from quadratec on it. $300 and came with the led fog lights. They had it posted on Craigslist.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
The hood lock is already out in other markets. You can buy it in Australia or even China.
Sponsored