Sponsored

Aftermarket Fender Flares for JL Wrangler?

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Anyone in Michigan, Indianna, Ohio area selling their Rubicon fenders with LED turn signals? I am interested in black (non color match) fenders. I might consider red color match but prefer black.

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Anyone in Michigan, Indianna, Ohio selling their black (non color matched) rubicon fenders with LED turn signals? Would also consider red if color matched.

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
Went with Road Armor’s Stealth series.

16F39F6D-E9EA-41E3-A9D8-A6169AD4BF16.jpeg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Went with Road Armor’s Stealth series.

16F39F6D-E9EA-41E3-A9D8-A6169AD4BF16.jpeg
looks very good that's what I've been looking at all so. It's between that and the metalcloak if you don't mind me asking what you pay for the set? And then if you paid to have them install what did it cost? Ir did you do it yourself? Here is a metalcloak side by side with the road armor I'm trying to decide.I like the bigger running light on the road armor though I don't want to lose the stock running late because it's so big so I want the bigger running light. So many aftermarket fenders for the JL make it look like a JK those two don't . What did those cost you for all four?

1_Screenshot_20190717-005644_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
I don't want to lose the stock running late because it's so big so I want the bigger running light. So many aftermarket fenders for the JL make it look like a JK those two don't . What did those cost you for all four?

I'm on the opposite end. One of the reasons I'm looking to upgrade my fenders is it get rid of the light or reduce it as much as possible. Not a fan of the turn signals in the fenders and definitely not band of how big the lights are on the stock fenders.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I'm on the opposite end. One of the reasons I'm looking to upgrade my fenders is it get rid of the light or reduce it as much as possible. Not a fan of the turn signals in the fenders and definitely not band of how big the lights are on the stock fenders.
if that's the case your options are unlimited there's so many fingers out there with no running light for the JL. I just think when you take the running light away from the front you can't even tell if it's JK or JL from the side you'll see the vent my defender and even some aftermarket fenders cover that up and have their own ventilation where it has to go through two cents.the stock one on the side of the jeep that comes with it and then another one that's covering it that doesn't make sense.I understand what you're talkin about if you don't like the light real big that metalcloak one isn't bad it doesn't have a really big light it's pretty small compared to the road armor fenders

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
looks very good that's what I've been looking at all so. It's between that and the metalcloak if you don't mind me asking what you pay for the set? And then if you paid to have them install what did it cost? Ir did you do it yourself? Here is a metalcloak side by side with the road armor I'm trying to decide.I like the bigger running light on the road armor though I don't want to lose the stock running late because it's so big so I want the bigger running light. So many aftermarket fenders for the JL make it look like a JK those two don't . What did those cost you for all four?

About $1750 on sale for the outer and inner flares. $700 for the install at 4WheelParts.

DF902865-8DF1-40EA-A330-EC073FFABFAC.jpeg

FA71327B-4487-4876-ACFC-5A7500B5B7D2.jpeg

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
so with the inner fender front and rear and all the fenders installed $1750
No, the install was $700 on top of the $1750

Sponsored

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
No, the install was $700 on top of the $1750
DAMN ! I can't pay that much I just don't think it's worth that but everything is worth what someone will pay for it. But it looks good on your jeep though. I got a daughter moving into a college dorm next week and I can't afford that right now or would I pay it. Is what makes it so expensive is having to replace the inner fenders. That makes it more expensive it wouldn't look as good like you said without it

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
DAMN ! I can't pay that much I just don't think it's worth that but everything is worth what someone will pay for it. But it looks good on your jeep though. I got a daughter moving into a college dorm next week and I can't afford that right now or would I pay it. Is what makes it so expensive is having to replace the inner fenders. That makes it more expensive it wouldn't look as good like you said without it
The entire kit is a pricy one. And I got everything marked down too. True cost if purchased at retail would be closer to $2,000 or so without install.

It’s a pretty major upgrade, cosmetically, so it’ll cost a few pennies.

I’m very happy with it. I feel that my cosmetic journey is nearing completion, but we all know how that really goes.

onesight1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, 2010 Genesis Coupe RSPEC, K7 GSXR, B2 Bandit
These were some budget amazon/ebay tube fenders for the JL

paid 210$/shipped for all 4.

pB59FIK.jpg

bargainz

the powdercoat job appears great. Very pleased.

It came with a bracket I have figured out what its for, maybe a mount for the turn signals? Im still looking at ideas for how I want to mount the LED turning lamps

calixtoemilio

First Name
Calixto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited 2018
These were some budget amazon/ebay tube fenders for the JL

paid 210$/shipped for all 4.

pB59FIK.jpg

bargainz

the powdercoat job appears great. Very pleased.

It came with a bracket I have figured out what its for, maybe a mount for the turn signals? Im still looking at ideas for how I want to mount the LED turning lamps
Did you manage to do something with those brackets?
Can you share a picture of those?
Thanks
Sponsored