Sponsored

Aftermarket Fender Flares for JL Wrangler?

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Feel your pain. I effed up and ordered an offset that worked on my last JK, not knowing the JLUR axels are 2.5" wider. My tires stick out 4.25" from the fender!

IMG_5142.JPG

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG
Sponsored

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
Feel your pain. I effed up and ordered an offset that worked on my last JK, not knowing the JLUR axels are 2.5" wider. My tires stick out 4.25" from the fender!

IMG_5142.JPG

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG
What width do you have is that a 10” wide rim or a 12”? I think it looks good, legal or not.

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
What width do you have is that a 10” wide rim or a 12”? I think it looks good, legal or not.
12". I couldn't find anything I liked that was avail in 10".

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Are saying in your state thats not legal because the tire is not completely covered by the flare ? if thats true that sucks. I heard some states make you have ALL of the tire covered. There is nothing wrong with that its not gong hit or bother anyone else but your own paint

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Any info on Aftermarket Fender flares (WIDE) for the JL? Put 35's and a 2 inch mopar lift. Tires stick out almost 3 inches. I can not find anything for the JL yet. I am in a state where its lot legal

wrangler.jpg
I guess running 40s on a super duty is not going to happen. man thats so wrong. i though we had some messed up laws. yall need to go and vote these senators out and let them no yall are not gong put up with this crap anymore

Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Just make sure that you are not pulled over for a more major violation! Cops won't ticket you for just this...but start to add on violations when they do inspect your vehicle.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Same thing in Texas you're supposed to have a front license plate. lot of people say they've never been pulled over for one. Most of time they won't pull you over for that but if they pull you over for something else you're going to get a ticket for that too. that's why I always run a plate. It adds on about another $200 if they get you for something else

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
If anyone is selling their black (not color matched) fender flares with LED let me know.

:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
gosh darn it I told myself I was going to spend a lot of money on flares and you know damn well those are going to be expensive and they look badass Road Armor makes those do you know I guess it's Road Armor wonder how much for a set does it say ? Nemesis is coming out with theirs and they said like 1600 I can't pay that much that's too much. Any word on these

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
gosh darn it I told myself I was going to spend a lot of money on flares and you know damn well those are going to be expensive and they look badass Road Armor makes those do you know I guess it's Road Armor wonder how much for a set does it say ? Nemesis is coming out with theirs and they said like 1600 I can't pay that much that's too much. Any word on these
Nah, they just posted these like a few days ago. I'm gonna have to call and verify that nemisis because that is what I was going with but that's too much for them to be that basic. I don't see why they won't be in line with the JK versions which are 1200 for front and back.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
just got off the phone with Road Armor he said 1, 800 I can't see spending that much for fenders but he said that turn signal and the running light was pretty expensive that running light is pretty cool that's one thing nobody wants to lose on the factory fenders is too cool running light will they put the cool running light in these fenders as you can see but he's talking 1800 powder coated that's a lot of money for for fenders I'm going to wait and see what's many Bill comes out with because you know Smittybilt will have something that's affordable. Road Armor they won't available for a month that was there show jeep and they just put them on last week for a show but won't be available to the public for about a month but we're talkin 1800 that's a lot I'm sure they are worth it but that's a lot of money

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
just got off the phone with Road Armor he said 1, 800 I can't see spending that much for fenders but he said that turn signal and the running light was pretty expensive that running light is pretty cool that's one thing nobody wants to lose on the factory fenders is too cool running light will they put the cool running light in these fenders as you can see but he's talking 1800 powder coated that's a lot of money for for fenders I'm going to wait and see what's many Bill comes out with because you know Smittybilt will have something that's affordable. Road Armor they won't available for a month that was there show jeep and they just put them on last week for a show but won't be available to the public for about a month but we're talkin 1800 that's a lot I'm sure they are worth it but that's a lot of money
Yeah that's too much for fenders. I'll pass. I'm waiting to see Metalcloaks fenders.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Take a look at MCE FLARES carbon fiber(sim)--I had a set on my '08 JKUR and they are super-

Several years ago the were around $ 800 bucks-

Checkemout

Whatever

JIMBO
Sponsored