Sponsored

Aftermarket Fender Flares for JL Wrangler?

TRego19

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Has anyone installed the Iron Cross fenders on the JL?? Struggling with splicing the side lights. :/
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
We were going to go with the road armour ones but just like most of them it's about 1200 to 1400 four front and rear then I have to pay somebody about three to four hundred to put them on I just can't see spending almost 2,000 to put aftermarketfenders on. We thought about doing American adventure lab where you do the fenders delete take the bottom piece off the Rubicon and run the thinner I line but they're 600 with inner fenders that you have to have. We just put the clear corner piece on got rid of the Amber piece and I think it looks a lot better I just like the big running light on the JL it's what makes the JL look different from the JK. This made a big difference to me

Screenshot_20200612-113929_Gallery.jpg

cm88_bruins

First Name
Ciro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
They look just like stock fenders are you talkin for the JL?
well I was thinking these could be mounted to the stock fenders to get an extra 1.75” or 2.5”

Jeep Wrangler JL Aftermarket Fender Flares for JL Wrangler? 1595036497379

Sponsored

jdusza1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if the mopar knockoff JLU rubicon fenders are worth while?

Kavmi02

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Just read this entire thread, live in MA and was just told i cant pass inspection, tires stick out about 4.5 inches from fender and I think ive scoured the entire internet looking for aftermarket flares that will fit with no luck, anyone see anything come out recently that could give me that type of coverage or am i screwed pretty hard here?

IMG_20200730_165810.jpg

IMG_20200730_165859.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Just read this entire thread, live in MA and was just told i cant pass inspection, tires stick out about 4.5 inches from fender and I think ive scoured the entire internet looking for aftermarket flares that will fit with no luck, anyone see anything come out recently that could give me that type of coverage or am i screwed pretty hard here?

IMG_20200730_165810.jpg

IMG_20200730_165859.jpg
Man do I feel sorry for you that's like up in Seattle those tree huggers even on single axle pickups with wide tires they have to run mud flaps.q that's so damn stupid look at bushwacker bushwacker makes it really wide flare is not good looking but that's what people up in Oregon run

Sponsored

Anonymous

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR

Jeep Wrangler JL Aftermarket Fender Flares for JL Wrangler? IMG_20200730_165859

Could you borrow a buddies light duty tires for the inspection?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Could you borrow a buddies light duty tires for the inspection?
Are they worried about people throwing mud and dirt on people's cars just get the mud flaps I can't believe they want that people put mud flaps on a little mud splash things

Kavmi02

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Are they worried about people throwing mud and dirt on people's cars just get the mud flaps I can't believe they want that people put mud flaps on a little mud splash things
I was told today its about kicking rocks up into other peoples cars I guess?

kap

First Name
kap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Jeep JL
well I was thinking these could be mounted to the stock fenders to get an extra 1.75” or 2.5”

1595036497379.png

Hey there - have the same issue with my JL -- 35s in Massachusetts and getting grief with inspection. Lifted but kept stock fenders. Just bought some of these but haven't yet installed. Wondering if you went ahead and -- if it worked?
https://pacerperformance.com/products-footer/flexy-flares/universal/extra-wide
Sponsored