Aftermarket covers/anything!?

JLUColorado

First Name
Ambez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU , 2017 GC Limited
Has anyone found anything that my be somewhat waterproof, easy to install, could even be a non factory offered quick drop soft top?

Summer is coming. Colorado is notorious for spring/summer showers and I’m looking for away to delete the hard top til fall.

Cheers!
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Has anyone found anything that my be somewhat waterproof, easy to install, could even be a non factory offered quick drop soft top?

Summer is coming. Colorado is notorious for spring/summer showers and I’m looking for away to delete the hard top til fall.

Cheers!
I assume this is not for when it is parked but for when you are driving it as well?

If that is the case I have not seen anything. No aftermarket soft tops currently on the market. You would need to find somebody selling a soft top from their dual top group or order one through Mopar / BeStop and hope it comes in before end of summer.

OP
OP
JLUColorado

JLUColorado

First Name
Ambez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU , 2017 GC Limited
Either TBH. I was just hoping some sort of a solution would appear any day or would have appeared by now. :/

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Malve

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU, 2012 QX56
Occupation
CEO
I'm in the market for a quality, waterproof cover (not top) too. Mine is a second car and I'd love to be able to just take a cover off and go.
Sponsored