Aftermarket Clutch Options?

Gingerrubicon

First Name
Boe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Manual
Clutches are viewed similiar to brakes and are not included in the 3 yr/36k miles FCA bumper to bumper warranty.
I just read through the warranty says the “clutch disk or modular clutch assembly” is covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles, it’s not much, but it is covered for the first year
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
South Bend Clutch has been around a long time, and produces the very best clutches for Cummins Rams, especially with high horsepower upgrades. In their words, and I concur:
New and rebuilt clutches ranging from OEM factory specifications to varying degrees of performance and heavy duty for all automotive, truck, and industrial applications! Our goal at South Bend Clutch is to provide our customers with top quality clutch parts, friendly and knowledgeable service, and an inventory network that insures a speedy delivery. As a fourth generation family owned and operated business, our combined experience allows us to provide the best clutch options for any vehicle and driving circumstance.

South Bend Clutch is a SFI approved manufacturing, rebuilding, and machining company with four generations of industrial knowledge and experience.
This is the only video I could find on South Bend for JL. It’s just a long, rambling commercial for this guy’s sponsors... that said, he unboxes it at the 6 minute mark for anyone who wants to see what it looks like. Try to ignore him incorrectly saying “pad” and “flywheel” when he clearly means pressure plate... better yet, turn off the sound. 😂