• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oregon Aftermarket Bumper Recommendations

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I had found the perfect bumper for my Jeep but I became unsure of it because it does not appear to accommodate factory fog lights, although it fits the warn vr evo 10s winch I would add, the bumper does not fit the ADD fairlead so I would have to go searching for one and I would also like for the top hoop/bull bar to be higher to offer more protection for the grille.

Anyway, I found this bumper which seems to meet all my needs (waiting for question to be answered) and I like (maybe love) the styling.

In short, I would like some input on front bumpers that meet all or almost all the items on the following list:

12"-20" light bar mounted in the center, bull bar/top hoop that goes no farther that halfway up the grille, place to mount 2 round KC lights on the top hoop/bull bar and/or fits factory fog lights, can fit the warn vr evo 10s winch, made from steel, made in the US, and isn't too heavy for my jeep (sport unlimited).

Thank you for your input!
Sponsored

OP
OP
rockclimber

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
It's a steel channel, closed in on 3 sides so I'm not too concerned about it. It is a much better arrangement than lights mounted to the top of a bar.

You could get a bumper with a large cross bar and mount the lights below it but then you could snag them with the cable.

Good luck with your search.

OP
OP
rockclimber

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
T
It's a steel channel, closed in on 3 sides so I'm not too concerned about it. It is a much better arrangement than lights mounted to the top of a bar.

You could get a bumper with a large cross bar and mount the lights below it but then you could snag them with the cable.

Good luck with your search.
Thank you! I’ll look at it again soon.
Sponsored